+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Accrington Stanley ooo r day?

Quote Originally Posted by Winstan of Accrington View Post
    I'm hoping that you stay up and Bolton go down instead Acido. You're only 1 point behind them and have a game in hand i see. I'd like to see an Accy v Bolton derby next season! How's Matty Pearson going on by the way? I bet he wishes he'd stayed at Stanley. He missed out on our promotion/Championship(Don't wanna jump the gun but only 1 more point out of a potential 9 needed to win it). Though i suppose he'll be getting twice the wages at your place as he earned at Accy. Good luck in staying up,there's something about Bolton i just do not like.
    Tahh Stan, and the nerves are kicking in now ahead of this Sunday's final matches.
    We now lead Bolton by 1 and a half points so they've got to win their last match.
    Matt Pearson hasn't been used much at all to be honest, I don't think we look at him as anything more than a back up squad player really.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Tahh Stan, and the nerves are kicking in now ahead of this Sunday's final matches.
    We now lead Bolton by 1 and a half points so they've got to win their last match.
    Matt Pearson hasn't been used much at all to be honest, I don't think we look at him as anything more than a back up squad player really.
    Got to say Notlob left it very late Acido,you must be gutted Forest didn't hold on..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Got to say Notlob left it very late Acido,you must be gutted Forest didn't hold on..
    Normally I would say that Alf but our garbage performance at Derby didn't deserve the luck of a positive 'result' at Bolton. We're peed off as fans rather than gutted.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567