+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Accrington Stanley ooo r day?

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    If your lucky Gaz, then you also might get to visit Oakwell again in the League next season lol. I bet you and Laz cant hide your excitement can you ?.
    We have little and no chance lol but here's hoping ;-)

Obviously Gaz mate Im peed off at our own impending relegation this season, so I try to joke about it a little bit instead on here. (you know what I mean eh ?.)
    If we can take this to the last day at Derby, then Id take that chance right now but I hate those last day escape acts. I think we as fans tend to age about 30 years dont we during those 100 minutes of match time.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Obviously Gaz mate Im peed off at our own impending relegation this season, so I try to joke about it a little bit instead on here. (you know what I mean eh ?.)
    If we can take this to the last day at Derby, then Id take that chance right now but I hate those last day escape acts. I think we as fans tend to age about 30 years dont we during those 100 minutes of match time.
    Horrible going down to L1 as we know it ain't easy to bounce back up.

Thing I hate about going to matches is the fans analyses when in my head after one lacklustre defeat after a dodgy draw or a lucky win is the most tedious crap as all I'm thinking is how sh1te we are all the time.

Just see games as having a jolly with some mates is about it for me. Very dull down here tbf

My only hope is that the Supporters Trust steal the purchase of the ground from under our chairmans nose and we will then all have a stake in the club

Oh yes and I found out recently my previous shares in the club weren't ring fenced so they stole my investment

Im noticing a lot more fans saying that now Gaz when it comes to their team going down, they say its not as much about the footy anymore and the result and what league they're in etc.
    And its more about the 'crack' and the enjoyment that fans share in their meet ups before and after matches, regardless of the results and the performances.

Congratulations Winny,Accrington deserve to go up,their spending budget is a fraction of a lot of clubs in League Two,constantly good this and last season they deserve to go up as champions

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    Congratulations Winny,Accrington deserve to go up,their spending budget is a fraction of a lot of clubs in League Two,constantly good this and last season they deserve to go up as champions
    Ok, thanks! Realistically,only Luton can take the title besides us,unless Wycombe pip us on goal difference. We play them on Saturday.

http://accringtonstanley.co.uk/league-table/
    Last edited by Winstan of Accrington; 18-04-2018 at 05:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Winstan of Accrington View Post
    Ok, thanks! Realistically,only Luton can take the title besides us.Unless Wycombe pip us on goal difference. We play them on Saturday.

well done the 'stans' you lot must be over the moon wasn't that long ago you were fighting for survival!

again really impressed with the 'Stanley Villa

take care and stay safe now
    john.

Quote Originally Posted by Winstan of Accrington View Post
    Ok, thanks! Realistically,only Luton can take the title besides us,unless Wycombe pip us on goal difference. We play them on Saturday.

Exactly

Swindon v Accy last game of the season and could be a decider of Accy being champs and or us being in the PO's

#STID

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast