+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Accrington Stanley ooo r day?

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky1966 View Post
    Ask Winny about the West Ham greyhound at Blackburn lol
    Ah yes Tricky. That was in November 1989 if i remember rightly. I was only thinking about it the other day.

There it was in a claret and blue knitted kind of body warmer.
    Last edited by Winstan of Accrington; 21-04-2018 at 01:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Winstan of Accrington View Post
    Ah yes Tricky. That was in November 1989 if i remember rightly. I was only thinking about it the other day.

There it was in a claret and blue knitted kind of body warmer.
    Doubt the dog is still around now but hopefully it carried out it's breeding duties Winny. The old West Ham dog/ speedway stadium. It held 120 thousand capacity. Lots of dog shagging going on them days

Doubt the dog is still around now but hopefully it carried out it's breeding duties Winny. The old West Ham dog/ speedway stadium. It held 120 thousand capacity. Lots of dog shagging going on them days
    They're still dogging in Accrington Tricky!

http://www.dogging.co.uk/contacts-in/accrington

Excellent win yesterday Winny,gives Notts an outside chance of the automatics

This is part of our celebrations on Tuesday. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrECiCcNGdc&t=680s
    Notice some of our players and our manager getting pissed up and joining in! According to reports,quite a few players went straight into the beer marquee(tent) and got tanked up while not even bothering to shower and get out of their playing kits. Could you imagine Prem' players doing that? I wonder if Christian Ronaldo would do it? Somehow i just can't see him joining in any celebrations until he'd showered,then re-applied his false tan,tub of Brylcreem and make up. Then of course he'd be seen drinking the finest champagne,not keg beer out of a plastic pint pot!
    Last edited by Winstan of Accrington; 22-04-2018 at 10:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    Excellent win yesterday Winny,gives Notts an outside chance of the automatics
    Best wishes in that quest!

They're still dogging in Accrington Tricky!

http://www.dogging.co.uk/contacts-in/accrington
    Lots of *** activities around Winny.
    This is one that Alf uses http://www.uk-doggers.com/lancashire...y_couples.html

Lots of *** activities around Winny.
    This is one that Alf uses http://www.uk-doggers.com/lancashire...y_couples.html
    I think i've found his profile.

*ettenkrad
    15 weeks ago
    Title: Married bi guy.
    Description: Married bi guy looking for nsa fun with cpls or singles. Cannot accom.
    Read *ettenkrad's full personal profile

I think i've found his profile.

*ettenkrad
    15 weeks ago
    Title: Married bi guy.
    Description: Married bi guy looking for nsa fun with cpls or singles. Cannot accom.
    Read *ettenkrad's full personal profile
    Yes it sounds like him Winny.
    He also has a thing about using Lidl yogurt as lubricant
    Maybe the dogging websites shall we say will "cater for his needs"
    Last edited by Tricky1966; 22-04-2018 at 11:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Obviously Gaz mate Im peed off at our own impending relegation this season, so I try to joke about it a little bit instead on here. (you know what I mean eh ?.)
    If we can take this to the last day at Derby, then Id take that chance right now but I hate those last day escape acts. I think we as fans tend to age about 30 years dont we during those 100 minutes of match time.
    I'm hoping that you stay up and Bolton go down instead Acido. You're only 1 point behind them and have a game in hand i see. I'd like to see an Accy v Bolton derby next season! How's Matty Pearson going on by the way? I bet he wishes he'd stayed at Stanley. He missed out on our promotion/Championship(Don't wanna jump the gun but only 1 more point out of a potential 9 needed to win it). Though i suppose he'll be getting twice the wages at your place as he earned at Accy. Good luck in staying up,there's something about Bolton i just do not like.
    Last edited by Winstan of Accrington; 23-04-2018 at 08:24 AM.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast