+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Mad dog Martin Allen.

Mad dog Martin Allen.

Left Barnet again, Is that 5 times now? I have lost count.
    I rate him as a coach with a win career 40% but for the life of me i cannot understand his mentality.
    Guess that is why he is known as mad dog

He was a very well liked manager with the fans when he was at Notts but he had a falling out with Ray Trew and he suddenly got the sack,nothing to do with his success rate (on the field at least)

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    He was a very well liked manager with the fans when he was at Notts but he had a falling out with Ray Trew and he suddenly got the sack,nothing to do with his success rate (on the field at least)
    Hope you beat Coventry in the play offs Chalky

Cheers Tricky,that's very decent of you,got my tkt for Saturday and looking forward to it,Coventry will be a tough team to beat though

Hopefully Coventry will be a better game than the bore draw against Morcambe which sent Barnet down.But that's football Just make sure you beat Coventry Chalky. I will be cheering you on

Coventry need a point to cement a playoff place and Morecambe needed a point to stay up,little wonder that it ended 0-0 with neither team hardly venturing into each other's halves,the week before Coventry went to Cheltenham and won 1-6 when they needed the points,I couldn't call who is the strongest in the playoffs,it's anybody's for the taking,if we could get a 0-0 to take back to Meadow Lane then I would be extremely happy but that ain't gonna happen