+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: CW and West Brom

CW and West Brom

Why would he take a backward step to a much smaller club.

Bound to be some speculation. They've tried everything else.

Understand why they might want him, but not sure why he might want to go. They have money, but are a mess top to bottom, and like Sunderland it wouldn't surprise me at all if they end up going down to L1.

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    Bound to be some speculation. They've tried everything else.

Understand why they might want him, but not sure why he might want to go. They have money, but are a mess top to bottom, and like Sunderland it wouldn't surprise me at all if they end up going down to L1.

Whilst I don't believe West Brom would be his first choice, money talks and if the bun fight continues in the boardroom, with no sign of investment to match his ambition, imo, he will walk and it won't matter if clubs are chasing his services or not, he'll go

chris wilder is going absolutely no where, his own words as recently as sunday. it would take an absolute catastrophe for him to leave,him been sacked for not complying with certain requests by certain chairman to be is a totally different matter out of his hands.

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    Whilst I don't believe West Brom would be his first choice, money talks and if the bun fight continues in the boardroom, with no sign of investment to match his ambition, imo, he will walk and it won't matter if clubs are chasing his services or not, he'll go
    Hard to know whats in his and Knilly's heads, and what if anything the outcome of the Kev/HRH situation will be. There is a point where the amount of money on offer outweighs the loyalty/inertia of giving up on one club and going to another, of course. If someone offered me five times the wages, it'd be hard not to be intrigued by it. I also think CW's approach may not work with foreign players who are on masses of cash and don't give a toss.

Give the job to that obnoxious twot M****n,well suited to each other

Quote Originally Posted by Twirlo70 View Post
    chris wilder is going absolutely no where, his own words as recently as sunday. it would take an absolute catastrophe for him to leave,him been sacked for not complying with certain requests by certain chairman to be is a totally different matter out of his hands.
    where did he say that twirlo and what did he actually say?

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    Hard to know whats in his and Knilly's heads, and what if anything the outcome of the Kev/HRH situation will be. There is a point where the amount of money on offer outweighs the loyalty/inertia of giving up on one club and going to another, of course. If someone offered me five times the wages, it'd be hard not to be intrigued by it. I also think CW's approach may not work with foreign players who are on masses of cash and don't give a toss.
    I agree FKB

Its Appletons to turn down,is what i have read int press today.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast