+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MATCH DAY POST: Barnsley v The Mighty Blades

MATCH DAY POST: Barnsley v The Mighty Blades

So after the excellent performance on Monday against Cardiff, (but ultimately disappointing result) it's the short trip to Barnsley in an early kick off. Obviously they are struggling at the wrong end of the table, and defeat for them today will probably all but assure their relegation. However in a Yorkshire derby nothing can be certain and we still need a good performance....

So....

Any team news?

Stearman seemingly out?

Duffy recovered?

Keep it as close as possible to the same starting lineup?

Still not expecting an easy ride this afternoon but if we play anything like recently I feel pretty confident in a victory. 3-1 I'll suggest. Just be careful out there those that are travelling. These type of matches can bring the so savoury sides out....

UTB

To be fair, we played good at Brentford and didn't get what we deserved, then the same again against Cardiff. If we can churn out another good performance and get the 3 points then who knows? I hate to say it but we might just be running into form at just the right time (dammit, I said it...).

3pts and most of our nearest rivals still to face?? The dream continues another week, maybe!??!

I think Billy has a decent record against Barnsley perhaps he'll get a recall to play up top wi Leon and Brooksy just behind? 2-0 BLADES(hopefully)UTCB

Back 3 re-shuffle coming up,who will it be Wright or Leonard in for Stearman,if its Leonard it would mean moving Basham.

I would put Wright in for Stearman.

wright for stearman maybe we will play poorly today and win its a funny old game

Quote Originally Posted by Not_A_Cheat View Post
    So after the excellent performance on Monday against Cardiff, (but ultimately disappointing result) it's the short trip to Barnsley in an early kick off. Obviously they are struggling at the wrong end of the table, and defeat for them today will probably all but assure their relegation. However in a Yorkshire derby nothing can be certain and we still need a good performance....

So....

Any team news?

Stearman seemingly out?

Duffy recovered?

Keep it as close as possible to the same starting lineup?

Still not expecting an easy ride this afternoon but if we play anything like recently I feel pretty confident in a victory. 3-1 I'll suggest. Just be careful out there those that are travelling. These type of matches can bring the so savoury sides out....

UTB
    we,ve played briliant the last two games bar the finishing,surely the law of averages says we are due to score a few for the chances created. just cant believe we are actually in this position, fantastic.

Bugger...

Shock as Evans pulled before halftime after bein Shyte yet again giving ball away too often as he did on monday

Not seen it yet but Moore beaten again from distance might not have been able to do owt about it but it's deffo a recurring theme

Poor 1st half from us hope the boll0ckin from chris at half time has the desired effect

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast