+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 3600 at the dump last night

poor Angus ouch

Quote Originally Posted by FTD1983 View Post
    Cheers Gunboat but remember - It’s only Shedka.

I’ve noticed if you don’t agree with his overly optimistic outlook and dare to post anything which he construes as “negative” (regardless of how factual it is) then there is no doubting that you are a funster. He actually ruins this board at times with his blinkered, head in the sand stuff and name calling.

For example - He’s constantly banging on about attendances etc yet now we’ve slumped to a new low he basically refuses to acknowledge attendances or engage in any conversation about them as it doesn’t suit his agenda. I on the other hand am not afraid to bring it up and discuss it, primarily because it seriously concerns me, so I must be a funster.

He’s a sad wee lad.
    Cant disagree with any of that. Glad it's not just me that's noticed this. He was a very good poster in my early years on here, sadly comes across as bitter and childish now.

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    1977/78 Clydebank v dundee United, SPL record low crowd, 430 with 23 visitors, fact.
    think that was without season ticket holders but the one constant fact is DABS don't travel apart from East Angus to visit the dump
    as fir the Gretna v Dabs 501 gemme Brooks Mileson paid fir ah supporters buses fir baith clubs, well a minibus

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie arab View Post
    Doubt it would go as low as Dundees 96-97 average of 2800 but you never know. Anyway who's your tip for the Masters?😉
    So, assuming the figure you state we averaged in 96/97 is correct, what you’re saying is that our support has increased considerably since then, despite years of achieving virtually nothing, whilst the DAB crowds have plummeted to under 4,000, despite a cup win and less than 2 seasons outside the top flight over the same period? Not forgetting the play-off place that’s still up for grabs.

Just illustrates perfectly the sense of entitlement and lack of heart prevalent among the DAB ‘support’.

Many thanks for clearing that up for us though.

Quote Originally Posted by DerryRhumba72 View Post
    So, assuming the figure you state we averaged in 96/97 is correct, what you’re saying is that our support has increased considerably since then, despite years of achieving virtually nothing, whilst the DAB crowds have plummeted to under 4,000, despite a cup win and less than 2 seasons outside the top flight over the same period? Not forgetting the play-off place that’s still up for grabs.

Just illustrates perfectly the sense of entitlement and lack of heart prevalent among the DAB ‘support’.

Many thanks for clearing that up for us though.
    Decades of getting stoor blew up their arse telling them what great fans they are and self proclaiming it at every opportunity it must be hard now to realise you ain't world famous, very few folk are shedded oot their nut and they ain't missed by anybody.

Oh and the family that was lauded for years for running a model club were actually running something akin to a footballing ponzi scheme.

All very very very pleasing.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)