+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking like Sell before we Buy

Looking like Sell before we Buy

With another hugely disappointing season nearing the end, very few plus points todate, the early rumours / noises coming from the owners, re transfers / kitty / squad for next year, doesn't fill you with much confidence or optimism.

With only a handful of prize assets - Jannson/Saiz/Hernandez, who will want to stay, or more likely move on to provide funds etc - who would be the least missed?
    A large unbalanced squad, full of too many barely average players 6/10 at best, with many on crazy long term contracts, Sacko / Cooper etc, unless they can be moved on, club is stuck with them for possibly another year or longer. Even without selling, surely 10-12 mill must be made available.

May / June could be interesting, will PH, Orta & Rads all be singing from the same sheet

of course that is the case , and many fans can already see, that the massive improvements to this squad , which needs to be made, will not be done so once again, without selling the crown jewels . the fans bemoaning heckingbottom and saying these are not his players will find out next season, that the vast majority of these players will still be here .

if heckingbottom is still here by august , i will be amazed , with him in charge and this squad of players without jansson and saiz , a relegation battle is very much on the cards next season , this club is in total freefall at the moment , and radrizaani and orta , do not have the knowledge or finances to stop the rot . the dross accumulated over the last twelve months will be virtually impossible to sell or even loan out . this club is in dire straits make no mistake about it .

Marley, you do talk some sh1te. You keep bleating on about Rad and what he's not going to do, you don't know feck all about him just like the rest of us FFS. Everything you post is about the last 14 years, get over it and stop fretting. You're like an old woman....

Quote Originally Posted by leedsutdman View Post
    Marley, you do talk some sh1te. You keep bleating on about Rad and what he's not going to do, you don't know feck all about him just like the rest of us FFS. Everything you post is about the last 14 years, get over it and stop fretting. You're like an old woman....
    i am one of the very few on this forum who have got it spot on , with every owner we have had since relegation in 2004 .

where as dimwits like you , follow the crowd and believe the dross that is thrown your way year after year. the facts are this guy is a complete waste of space, and it is not going to take another four or five years to find that out . look at the league table dummy . lol

the team , the manager , the ownership are an absolute joke , and the facts are, we are going absolutely nowhere until all these three positions are occupied with far better qualified and experienced personnel .
    Last edited by Marley past ghosts; 04-04-2018 at 11:56 AM.

So when we were winning early into the season where were you posting your doom, I take it you were not fooled by that false dawn. I'd love to read them posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Marley past ghosts View Post
    i am one of the very few on this forum who have got it spot on , with every owner we have had since relegation in 2004 .

where as dimwits like you , follow the crowd and believe the dross that is thrown your way year after year. the facts are this guy is a complete waste of space, and it is not going to take another four or five years to find that out . look at the league table dummy . lol

the team , the manager , the ownership are an absolute joke , and the facts are, we are going absolutely nowhere until all these three positions are occupied with far better qualified and experienced personnel .
    Marley

we we are all Leeds fans so why the need to have a pop at peeps in most of your posts?

I think most on here understand where you are coming from, some of us agree with some of it but have a different take on other bits of it.

Rad cannot surely be responsible for every ill of the club since 2004!

As a club we are still recovering from the fall to L1 and the current owner shows as much promise, determination and signs of an actual plan to reverse many of the problems as any owner in that period.

The verb in the phrase ‘building a time’ by implication requires time. It is not a precise science either nor is any up turn in fortunes likely to be a straight line linear progression - there will be ups and downs.

Lots has has gone wrong this season some of it beyond the direct control of the owner (injuries and suspensions) but there are also things that have gone very right.

We have players yer who are fast and skilful (Saiz, Alioski and Hernandez being the obvious examples) and when they play well they are the sort of players I personally want to watch.

are we perfect - no, do we have a way to go - yes, do I want some insta sugar daddy fix - no, good things in life often take time, hard work and a dollop of good fortune. The first two the owner can control and I see more signs of that under him than any of KB, GFH or MC. I realise and appreciate you disagree but that does not mean I need to denigrate you and the flip side is why should you denigrate peeps who disagree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by leedsutdman View Post
    So when we were winning early into the season where were you posting your doom, I take it you were not fooled by that false dawn. I'd love to read them posts.
    i have never been taken in by radrizaani , as soon as monk left at the end of last season , the writing was on the wall then. because he refused to back monk and bring the quality players in then, even at that early stage .

he chose to appoint christianson another nobody , and appoint orta as director of football , it was obvious to many fans what was around the corner then, and so it as been proved . in spades .

Aye marley WHERE WERE YOU when for the 15 games of the season that we were in the top 6, our demise this season and you coming onto this forum can be no coincidence!!!

But again you didn't answer his or my question, WHERE WERE YOU?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Marley past ghosts View Post
    i have never been taken in by radrizaani , as soon as monk left at the end of last season , the writing was on the wall then. because he refused to back monk and bring the quality players in then, even at that early stage .

he chose to appoint christianson another nobody , and appoint orta as director of football , it was obvious to many fans what was around the corner then, and so it as been proved . in spades .
    .... and it worked our really well for Monk at Boro ..... oh apparently it didn’t ....

Imho TC was a far better coach than park the bus and hoof it Monk and pray for Wood to score.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)