+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking like Sell before we Buy

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    .... and it worked our really well for Monk at Boro ..... oh apparently it didn’t ....

Imho TC was a far better coach than park the bus and hoof it Monk and pray for Wood to score.
    monk got leeds to seventh last season , the highest they have been for donkeys years . christianson was not even close thats why he was sacked . i have told you over and over again, this club will go absolutely nowhere under radizaani.

radrizaani had the opportunity to back monk at the end of last season, and he bottled it big time , he chose the cheaper option, now he is reaping the consequences , a poorer team , manager , and clueless how to get out of this rut, which is of his own making.

Quote Originally Posted by Marley past ghosts View Post
    monk got leeds to seventh last season , the highest they have been for donkeys years . christianson was not even close thats why he was sacked . i have told you over and over again, this club will go absolutely nowhere under radizaani.

radrizaani had the opportunity to back monk at the end of last season, and he bottled it big time , he chose the cheaper option, now he is reaping the consequences , a poorer team , manager , and clueless how to get out of this rut, which is of his own making.
    Under TC we sat atop the table albeit briefly. Who knows where we would have finished under TC if Rad had backed him.

Here’s the rub, you clearly liked Monk I was never convinced. You can tell me repeatedly that the club will go nowhere but I’d rather use my own judgement and so far I see small steps of progression. The brutal truth is whatever we think isn’t going to make a blind bit of difference to the outcome though so I will continue to support and take the positives and you are free to take your own perspective but it doesn’t mean I have to agree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Under TC we sat atop the table albeit briefly. Who knows where we would have finished under TC if Rad had backed him.

Here’s the rub, you clearly liked Monk I was never convinced. You can tell me repeatedly that the club will go nowhere but I’d rather use my own judgement and so far I see small steps of progression. The brutal truth is whatever we think isn’t going to make a blind bit of difference to the outcome though so I will continue to support and take the positives and you are free to take your own perspective but it doesn’t mean I have to agree with you.
    well fans like you, will be decreasing in numbers rapidly next season, because it is all about results and performances , and on that score both radrizaani and his appointments have failed miserably this season , and will continue to do so while ever he is in charge.

im afraid there is only so long , even clowns like you can go on defending the indefensible , when the facts are staring you in the face every season . the excuses are becoming more and more laughable, as the weeks and months go by . lol

well fans like you, will be decreasing in numbers rapidly next season, because it is all about results and performances , and on that score both radrizaani and his appointments have failed miserably this season , and will continue to do so while ever he is in charge.

im afraid there is only so long , even clowns like you can go on defending the indefensible , when the facts are staring you in the face every season . the excuses are becoming more and more laughable, as the weeks and months go by . lol
    I tried....
    Seems there must be a hell of a lot of clueless feckers keep shelling out and turning up to watch the dross though - record attendances this year - home and away... Did you hear the fans again yesterday?

Seems your doom ridden prediction about fans leaving next season is just that a fecking prediction with no evidence to support it.

Seems there are still plenty shelling out and ignoring your version of events.... fortuntely there are more genuine "Fans" than moaning tossers like you still supporting the club.... lol

Two things ...

1. I will never desert Leeds - we could drop out of the league and I would still follow them.
    2. Seriously, you have to get personal again and call me a clown.

I have tried very hard to engage with you but if anyone makes a point you can’t or don’t want to deal with then you simply attack them. ALAW?

i have never been taken in by radrizaani , as soon as monk left at the end of last season , the writing was on the wall then. because he refused to back monk and bring the quality players in then, even at that early stage .

he chose to appoint christianson another nobody , and appoint orta as director of football , it was obvious to many fans what was around the corner then, and so it as been proved . in spades .

Clever enough to judge him but not bright enough to spell his name.

Quote Originally Posted by leedsutdman View Post
    Clever enough to judge him but not bright enough to spell his name.
    the truth hurts big tits , the chickens are coming home to roost once again lol and your only comeback reverts to dictionary corner again, how sad. lol

the truth hurts big tits , the chickens are coming home to roost once again lol and your only comeback reverts to dictionary corner again, how sad. lol
    Do you remember a few days ago saying that you only abused people on here because they did it in large numbers towards you?

The evidence here seems to suggest otherwise, just as it did then.

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    I tried....
    Seems there must be a hell of a lot of clueless feckers keep shelling out and turning up to watch the dross though - record attendances this year - home and away... Did you hear the fans again yesterday?

Seems your doom ridden prediction about fans leaving next season is just that a fecking prediction with no evidence to support it.

Seems there are still plenty shelling out and ignoring your version of events.... fortuntely there are more genuine "Fans" than moaning tossers like you still supporting the club.... lol
    the support as always been great away from home, that as never been questioned , it does not mean they agree with how the club is been run . this is radrizaanis first season in charge, the honeymoon is over and he as been exposed. the true test will be next season when gates of over over 30,000 regularly will be a pipedream. fans wont turn up next season in their droves, to watch them get battered every week, and without massive investment in the team, that is exactly what will happen.
    Last edited by Marley past ghosts; 04-04-2018 at 01:12 PM.

Posts when we're losing he only posts when we're losing.................... fill the rest in yourself.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)