+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Marley Bloke

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Piccadilly Circus at rush hour is grid locked chaos. So you are saying you have brought chaos and stopped the forum from working properly?
    well you cant keep away can you? lol, you need to get yourself a hobby, try studying leeds utd over the last four**** years , it might wake you out of your slumber, and make you realise that we are in 2018 and not 1992 . lol

Quote Originally Posted by Marley past ghosts View Post
    well you cant keep away can you? lol, you need to get yourself a hobby, try studying leeds utd over the last four**** years , it might wake you out of your slumber, and make you realise that we are in 2018 and not 1992 . lol
    I can but I choose not to so that I can exercise my right to free speech and seek to pin you down to sensibly answer valid questions raised in relation to what you assert as fact or point out your refusal to do so whilst trying to divert attention away from your lack of response through variously being insulting, changing the subject or simply repeating what you have previously said.

on the maths front 2018 minus 14 = 2004 and not 1992.

I can but I choose not to so that I can exercise my right to free speech and seek to pin you down to sensibly answer valid questions raised in relation to what you assert as fact or point out your refusal to do so whilst trying to divert attention away from your lack of response through variously being insulting, changing the subject or simply repeating what you have previously said.

on the maths front 2018 minus 14 = 2004 and not 1992.
    1992 last time we won a major trophy fact , we could not win a raffle under this owner team and manager , and that league title will certainly be the last major trophy , unless we do get an owner with serious money . you honestly do not live in the real world regarding this club. four**** years outside the top flight and still living in a dreamworld .

26 years without winning a major trophy - fact
    2 wins in 18 games since christmas - fact
    21 managers since 2004 - fact
    13th in the league - fact
    most of ortas recruits are dross - fact
    an owner who wont spend anything like required on the team - fact
    knocked out of the fa cup by newport - fact

i could reel facts off all day long , but there is no point when fans like you live in cuckooland every season . lol

1992 last time we won a major trophy fact , we could not win a raffle under this owner team and manager , and that league title will certainly be the last major trophy , unless we do get an owner with serious money . you honestly do not live in the real world regarding this club. four**** years outside the top flight and still living in a dreamworld .

26 years without winning a major trophy - fact
    2 wins in 18 games since christmas - fact
    21 managers since 2004 - fact
    13th in the league - fact
    most of ortas recruits are dross - fact
    an owner who wont spend anything like required on the team - fact
    knocked out of the fa cup by newport - fact

i could reel facts off all day long , but there is no point when fans like you live in cuckooland every season . lol
    how many managers has Rad appointed - 2
    how many of those in the play offs have an owner with more serious money than us? None
    how many teams in positions 7 to 12 have an owner with more serious money than us? None
    the article posted on here about teams in the last 5 years getting promotion automatically or via play offs shows spending crazy money not needed.
    we have invested as much in transfers this year as any of the teams in positions 3 to 12.
    no team would realistically perform well consistently with the unavailability through injury or suspensions we have had in 2018

oh and yet again you resort to insults.

but most importantly I enjoyed the game yesterday. Fulham are a good team to watch and we competed with them and felt aggrieved at the result. oh and Fulham haven’t spent bajillions and also have players on loan. They have been building the squad for three or four seasons and every year have been talked of as real promotion contenders. I seem to recall that Wolves lost and deserved to lose to Fulham quite recently too.

I feel sorry for you that you seemingly prefer to resort to insults or ignoring any contrary view to repeat the same point endlessly over and over and over again than to try to see a different point of view.

how many managers has Rad appointed - 2
    how many of those in the play offs have an owner with more serious money than us? None
    how many teams in positions 7 to 12 have an owner with more serious money than us? None
    the article posted on here about teams in the last 5 years getting promotion automatically or via play offs shows spending crazy money not needed.
    we have invested as much in transfers this year as any of the teams in positions 3 to 12.
    no team would realistically perform well consistently with the unavailability through injury or suspensions we have had in 2018

oh and yet again you resort to insults.

but most importantly I enjoyed the game yesterday. Fulham are a good team to watch and we competed with them and felt aggrieved at the result. oh and Fulham haven’t spent bajillions and also have players on loan. They have been building the squad for three or four seasons and every year have been talked of as real promotion contenders. I seem to recall that Wolves lost and deserved to lose to Fulham quite recently too.

I feel sorry for you that you seemingly prefer to resort to insults or ignoring any contrary view to repeat the same point endlessly over and over and over again than to try to see a different point of view.
    your a deluded idiot fella, it should be fun, watching you trying to explain rest of the season , and next season away. lol

nobody is driving anybody away, when i came on here it was like a ghostown , now its like piccadilly circus at rush hour in comparison. why dont you ask your ftriend mrs o ? lol
    you mean the one who is never on here any more?

lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jezleeds View Post
    you mean the one who is never on here any more?

lol
    she is too busy following leeds , circum navigating europe the alan whicker of this forum. lol

she is making up for the majority who do not go , to pass the information on around the worldwide fanbase that is on here. lol

Shyte stirrer of the highest degree. First class doom and gloom merchant. Can offer no feasible suggestions other than throw money at it. This owner is no good, the last owner was no good, doesn't matter who the owner would be, he surely wouldn't be good enough. Feel a bit sad for him really, only intelligent enough to reply with schoolboy playground quips. Anyone trying to converse with him is wasting their time. You cant have a debate with someone stupid.

she is too busy following leeds , circum navigating europe the alan whicker of this forum. lol

she is making up for the majority who do not go , to pass the information on around the worldwide fanbase that is on here. lol
    lol there's hardly anybody left posting on here mate. All the posts are just annoyed responses to you.

Even if there's an increase in traffic on here, and that was definitely never proved - one of those 'fake news' items thrown out there to prove a point (until actual evidence is provided otherwise) then trust me, it'll be temporary.

At least in those days before you arrived there was a genuine range of opinion, from a lot of different people, even if you don't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Jezleeds View Post
    lol there's hardly anybody left posting on here mate. All the posts are just annoyed responses to you.

Even if there's an increase in traffic on here, and that was definitely never proved - one of those 'fake news' items thrown out there to prove a point (until actual evidence is provided otherwise) then trust me, it'll be temporary.

At least in those days before you arrived there was a genuine range of opinion, from a lot of different people, even if you don't think so.
    the range of opinion on here, is laughable, it goes from the absolutely deluded, to quietly optimistic , there is no sense of realism on here whatsoever . the majority who post on here , are in denial thats why its dead on here . two wins in eigh**** games , 13th in the league and nobody bats an eyelid . no criticism of owner, manager , players etc . its all down to bad luck once again for the four****th consecutive season. lol. i get replies because i criticise the owner and team , but none here will have a bad word said against this club.

the posters who used to post on here have either probably wised up , and moved on. or are swinging from a tree somewhere .lol
    Last edited by Marley past ghosts; 05-04-2018 at 12:19 PM.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)