+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Marley Bloke

Quote Originally Posted by Marley past ghosts View Post
    the gang mentality never works , because when they are proved wrong, they simply cannot accept it . lol

the debate about this club is not even up for discussion anymore . it is in the clarts , a mess , a farcical regime , proven week after week for many a long year . its simply the dreamers on here that have lived in constant denial for far too long. and once again cannot wake up and smell the coffee. and get constantly upset ,when they are proved wrong on a far too regular basis now. lol
    Well why not just leave us "Dreamers" to it and go spout your shyte on say.... the Manure board .... where you would be appreciated?

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    Well why not just leave us "Dreamers" to it and go spout your shyte on say.... the Manure board .... where you would be appreciated?
    because im not a flouncer sunshine lol , the crap like you, and many more on here, come out with is like water off a ducks back. lol

if this board was for fans who actually go , you and the vast majority on here would be barred entirely. lol

.... thats why its dead on here
    But you said it was like 'Piccadilly Circus at rush hour' two days ago. Make your mind up....

Quote Originally Posted by Jezleeds View Post
    But you said it was like 'Piccadilly Circus at rush hour' two days ago. Make your mind up....
    its nowhere near as dead as six weeks ago,

you dont think it as owt to do with the fact that this club, is not performing very well, the season as been over for at least two months, and the clappers have run out of positive things to say lol .

apart from we will win again at the weekend , which as been proved to be absolute cobblers most of the time since boxing day.lol
    Last edited by Marley past ghosts; 05-04-2018 at 02:22 PM.

Haven't posted in a long time but have been lurking. Have to say I find Marlay amusing and can't disagree with a lot of what he posts. Why is everyone so sensitive Mot

Quote Originally Posted by mexican25 View Post
    Haven't posted in a long time but have been lurking. Have to say I find Marlay amusing and can't disagree with a lot of what he posts. Why is everyone so sensitive Mot
    lol now you mention it, i don't know - why does everyone think that. I suppose the key to it might be in your use of the word 'everyone', but hey, what do i know?

Ever hear the one about the goldfish that was swimming the right way in the pond mate whilst all the rest of the goldfish swam the wrong way. Guess what? He was oiked out 😀

my thoughts exactly alf, but the problem is they dont like it up em, as pte jones in dads army would say .lol

although judging by most posters ages on here , it is dads army . lol
    And you're how old?
    If ....... and its a big IF..... you are to be believed, and you where a regular match goer from way back at the beginning of the 70's as YOU claim - then you've been going for what .... 40/45 years?
    Assuming you where in your early ****s when you started I reckon you're mid to late fifties ....Dads army - welcome aboard Corporal Jones... LOLlolLOL

He won't like it up him Corporal Alf LOL LOL LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    And you're how old?
    If ....... and its a big IF..... you are to be believed, and you where a regular match goer from way back at the beginning of the 70's as YOU claim - then you've been going for what .... 40/45 years?
    Assuming you where in your early ****s when you started I reckon you're mid to late fifties ....Dads army - welcome aboard Corporal Jones... LOLlolLOL

He won't like it up him Corporal Alf LOL LOL LOL
    im nowhere near your age 62 lol , if this board was dads army , i would certainly be pike, the young and humerous one lol

i started going as a five year old in the lowfields , and moved on to the kop in my ****s . i started going in 73 and am approaching 50 this year . i heard last time you had a birthday tichi , they had to send for the fire brigade to put all your candles out . lol

I was 8 when I first started supporting leeds. I'm currently 33

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)