+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Women protest at Muslims praying at Speakers Corner

We knew this "chemical attack" was coming from the moment Russia was blamed for the spy attack. The only surprise is that it's followed quite so quickly, you'd think they'd want to make it slightly less obvious. Doesn't really matter what the British public believe though or even our MP's, we could be seeing British involvement without a vote in parliament which would mean our own armed forces are now under the command of Washington.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Tony, I don't have a court of law presentation.

But which side has shown zero tolerance of civilian lives?
    Assads regime, propped up by Russia and Iran. Both having major contributions of material and men.
    Not the first time, chemicals deployed either.

Or US/Israel.
    Israel could be a possibility, they know that Iran is pulling strings to get Hezbollah running riot in Lebanon.
    But the target is poor to say the least.

My money would be on Assads forces. But I don't care anyway.
    We should keep our noses out. We've all seen what happens when you remove a tyrant in the middle east. Muslims are tribal and have been slitting each others throats for a millennia.
    All we'll get out of it, is more refugees wanting a "new life"and terrorists wanting to blow things up in Allah's name,

Screw it, keep out. The fact Bliar wants us involved is enough for me.
    Why would Assad's army do it? Far more likely the rebels. They have form. Assad was accused last time but later refuted. Who has been funding the rebels? Who does not want the war to end? What was behind the Gadaffi dethroning. Find the similarities.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&so...h2s_wQFP8q3Yfu

Quote Originally Posted by MagpieTony View Post
    Who was responsible?
    Ultimately Saudi Arabia, as they were for 9/11.

The British and Americans are on the same side as Islamic terrorists.
    We are now about to become the ISIS/al-Qaeda airforce.

There's no such thing as a war between good and evil, it's always between bad and evil. Tragically Russia are merely the bad guys in this current mess. I'm ashamed to be British right now, it's absolutely sickening.

I'm not saying anything. I'm encouraging people to use a bit of caution. Who supplied the video of the dead children? Why would Assad, on the cusp of victory, with Isis all but defeated, perpetrate such a foolish act knowing that it would provoke world condemnation and likely retaliatory strikes?

You rightly ask people to be sceptical of stuff they may read or view from the “mainstream” media.

That’s after you’ve posted a unreferenced, unsourced, unverified video of children being trained to act out a fake chemical attack. Can you see the difficulty with that position?

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post

There's no such thing as a war between good and evil, it's always between bad and evil. Tragically Russia are merely the bad guys in this current mess. I'm ashamed to be British right now, it's absolutely sickening.

Nurse, he needs to be in bed.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post

My thoughts too. Obama has fuelled this war for the last six years on their behalf and when Trump announces plans to withdraw his troops, surprise surprise a chemical attack. As you say our troops, should we attack will be fighting for Isis who more than likely carried out the chemical attack. I bet they can't believe their luck or perhaps they just know how stupid we are.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Tony, I don't have a court of law presentation.

But which side has shown zero tolerance of civilian lives?
    Assads regime, propped up by Russia and Iran. Both having major contributions of material and men.
    Not the first time, chemicals deployed either.

Or US/Israel.
    Israel could be a possibility, they know that Iran is pulling strings to get Hezbollah running riot in Lebanon.
    But the target is poor to say the least.

My money would be on Assads forces. But I don't care anyway.
    We should keep our noses out. We've all seen what happens when you remove a tyrant in the middle east. Muslims are tribal and have been slitting each others throats for a millennia.
    All we'll get out of it, is more refugees wanting a "new life"and terrorists wanting to blow things up in Allah's name,

Screw it, keep out. The fact Bliar wants us involved is enough for me.
    Agreed.....nobody, I repeat NOBODY actually knows who did what, to whom....the pictures are disgusting, but the simple question is......why would Assad on the edge of victory, poison his own people?...it makes no sense.

Every time that we get involved, the French get involved, the USA jump in with whole ships, full of missiles....and what happens?....another 500,000 Muslim refugees and the whole world screaming "we have to look after them"...why?

I honestly do not know the answers, any more than anyone else does.....if we want to get involved, set up no~fly zones, first~aid centres and hospitals, free food parcels.....but stop trying to overthrow governments that do not conform to our view of democracy

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    You rightly ask people to be sceptical of stuff they may read or view from the “mainstream” media.

That’s after you’ve posted a unreferenced, unsourced, unverified video of children being trained to act out a fake chemical attack. Can you see the difficulty with that position?
    Would it have held more sway if it was on the MSM? My reason for posting was not to establish a truth but to provoke a question. The MSM footage that has been used is from the white helmets who are notoriously present at false flag events and is equally unreliable. However, it fits the narrative the MSM wanted to report so its authenticity was never brought under scrutiny and it was used to manipulate an emotional response.

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    another 500,000 Muslim refugees and the whole world screaming "we have to look after them"...why?
    Why? I'd suggest it's down to the compassionate side of human nature that doesn't like to see fellow members of the human race suffering through no fault of their own. The whole world? Doubtful, as while it seems that many people have this quality some clearly don't.

Would it have held more sway if it was on the MSM? My reason for posting was not to establish a truth but to provoke a question. The MSM footage that has been used is from the white helmets who are notoriously present at false flag events and is equally unreliable. However, it fits the narrative the MSM wanted to report so its authenticity was never brought under scrutiny and it was used to manipulate an emotional response.
    The video you posted doesn’t hold any sway anyway in the context you posted it. It could have been filmed in my local village hall by the am dram society for all I know.

Your earlier contribution did however prompt me to check the authenticity of the widely shared video. Assad has been held responsible for the attack by the UN, the World Health Organisation, charities on the ground, and witnesses say they saw the bombs being dropped by Government aircraft. The only people who deny this are the Syrian Government themselves, the Russians, and the usual suspects on the Far Left and Right who bend over backwards to absolve the Russians of anything. Who to believe?

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast