+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Grealish

Grealish

I watched the Villa & Leeds match last night with the father in law (Villa) and brother in law (leeds).
    Grealish was a stand out and is looking like the player we all thought he'd turn into. Hopefully he's learnt from a few off field mistakes now.
    Its always nice to see ex loanees kick on after they have been with us.

Let's hope some of our young lads out on loan come back and make an impact.

A special mention to leeds young keeper who looked composed and commanded his area very well. (Cant remember the guys name though)

Quote Originally Posted by caj85 View Post
    I watched the Villa & Leeds match last night with the father in law (Villa) and brother in law (leeds).
    Grealish was a stand out and is looking like the player we all thought he'd turn into. Hopefully he's learnt from a few off field mistakes now.
    Its always nice to see ex loanees kick on after they have been with us.

Let's hope some of our young lads out on loan come back and make an impact.

A special mention to leeds young keeper who looked composed and commanded his area very well. (Cant remember the guys name though)
    He was excellent indeed, looks like the penny is finally starting to drop for the chap, I also like him because he still speaks very fondly of his time here at Notts, the keeper you are on about is Sam Johnstone, he's on loan from Man United I think, cracking keeper and has a big future

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    He was excellent indeed, looks like the penny is finally starting to drop for the chap, I also like him because he still speaks very fondly of his time here at Notts, the keeper you are on about is Sam Johnstone, he's on loan from Man United I think, cracking keeper and has a big future
    Grealish looked a class apart last night. Sam Johnstone was the Villa keeper irish. The Leeds keeper was Peakock-Farrell and I'm sure I heard them say he's an NI under 21 international.

Villa have been on the telly a lot this season. Jack has been superb. They absolutely love him at Villa. The obvious talent and potential he showed with us has really progressed this year after last year's difficulties. Great lad, good luck to him.