+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Liverpool Fans Again

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post
    They need to catch the people that did it and ban them for life its that simple from all games not just Anfield.

Not really alot Liverpool could do how were they to know some muppets would throw stuff at a bus ?

UEFA won't do nothing as Turkish fans stab people and get nothing so not likely to ban anyone but they could get a severe warning to say one more and you play behind closed doors or are banned.

Every club has a nutter or two as does every message board. Liverpool is largely a **** hole as is Manchester. So the same will probably happen to Liverpool now or at least attempts will be made. It's a boring diatribe played out by the unintelligent working class who think its cool to do it. In fact its boring as. JoePass would be on the sidelines cheering it on and running away quickly at the first sign of confrontation like the other Maggie voters.

[QUOTE=queenslandpie;38848160]Every club has a nutter or two as does every message board. Liverpool is largely a **** hole as is Manchester. So the same will probably happen to Liverpool now or at least attempts will be made. It's a boring diatribe played out by the unintelligent working class who think its cool to do it.

When things like this happen and fans get arrested it is not always ''the working class'' that is responsible, might be the ''underclass''. Quite often it turns out to be a lawyer and the like also.

At least nobody threw a brick. I've been on a supporters coach that was bricked (Sheffield), fortunately it didn't hit a window and bounced off. Looks like mostly cans and flares in this incident and one bottle which has shattered the door. If you're on the coach though, you don't know what's coming next and it will be a frightening experience. We can't have this becoming a thing. Man Utd suffered a similar attack at West Ham a couple years ago. What can the football clubs do though? This is some distance away from the grounds, it is a policing matter and the people that throw stuff have to be punished, not the clubs.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    At least nobody threw a brick. I've been on a supporters coach that was bricked (Sheffield), fortunately it didn't hit a window and bounced off. Looks like mostly cans and flares in this incident and one bottle which has shattered the door. If you're on the coach though, you don't know what's coming next and it will be a frightening experience. We can't have this becoming a thing. Man Utd suffered a similar attack at West Ham a couple years ago. What can the football clubs do though? This is some distance away from the grounds, it is a policing matter and the people that throw stuff have to be punished, not the clubs.
    I agree all fans have the odd loon I have been to Stoke and West Ham away and can remember bricks being thrown at the buses I believe the junior magpies bus at the time got attacked.

Swansea away at the vetch wasn't nice either !

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    the police stupidly gave the rout out that the bus was taking on twitter daaar

Quote Originally Posted by Steward View Post
    Smashing windows of the Man City team bus, and lobbing a smoke cannister inside. A real credit to their club.
    Can't stand the club and its fans - they should change their name to Self-Pity City.
    It won't be long before they blame the 'Bizzies' or Chelsea fans or Man City fans dressed as Scousers.
    Liverpool is the only place I've seen somebody's face slashed with two razor blades taped together (with a couple of matches sandwiched between them apparently to cause parallel cuts) so that it's near impossible to stitch the wound properly.
    If Liverpool were the team playing the SS in 'Escape To Victory' I'd be rooting for the Germans.

Quote Originally Posted by dam617 View Post
    Can't stand the club and its fans - they should change their name to Self-Pity City.
    It won't be long before they blame the 'Bizzies' or Chelsea fans or Man City fans dressed as Scousers.
    Liverpool is the only place I've seen somebody's face slashed with two razor blades taped together (with a couple of matches sandwiched between them apparently to cause parallel cuts) so that it's near impossible to stitch the wound properly.
    If Liverpool were the team playing the SS in 'Escape To Victory' I'd be rooting for the Germans.
    Stop judging the character of the many by the actions of the stupid few.

The video seemed to show more than "a few" = 3 - 10.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12