+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: IF?

IF?

If we beat sheff utd saturday ... early kick off puts pressure on other teams can we stay up realistically? Thoughts

If Derby beat Bolton as expected and we can beat the blunts we may be able to breath down their necks with them to play at Oakwell .

Owt can happen in a derby but if it guz to form we'll gerran arseoyling. That Wilder al mek sure they are full of belief.

If we do win at ooam it'll be first since the wo leetin bonfires last year.

We’re doomed

We were very unlucky to not win against bristol who I think are the better side ... hopefully the same energy and enthusiasm and a much needed 3 pts

Quote Originally Posted by Only1bfc View Post
    We were very unlucky to not win against bristol who I think are the better side ... hopefully the same energy and enthusiasm and a much needed 3 pts
    Aar wo like thee wenna wo yunga. Tha'll get this optimism knocked arta thi in forty years. It's wot BFC do to thi.

Am telling thi nar. Will be lucky to gerra point and cud be in fo a reyt arseoylin. Al be theear grumblin.

I'm same as you SB after watching BFC longer than you they've completely knocked any optimistic thoughts out of me but as usual I keep hoping things will change for the better unfortunately it's not looking good

IF "a cud turn back time" ittul still bi same , geeor moaning n grumblin , ya Luvvit , weer else cud tha get such sheeite entatainment !!!

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    I'm same as you SB after watching BFC longer than you they've completely knocked any optimistic thoughts out of me but as usual I keep hoping things will change for the better unfortunately it's not looking good
    Aar longs tha been watching 'em Dools ?

Av been darn theear since 1959 when a wo 11 so av been gooin darn 59 years. Tha cud be oldest on here and we din't know. Am 70 in August, Filey iz older. How old aar tha Dools if tha dunt mind me asking mi owd ? It's not a competition, just curious.

I've been watching em 25 years now.... went to my first match at 5 with my old man against Oxford... hooked ever since some incredible highs and unfortunately the lows to match but we wouldn't have it any other way would we

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast