+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: IF?

Started watching BFC the season when they got to 6th round playing Leicester in FA CUP think it was 1960-61 I was still in juniors and I thinkif you showed your ticket to headteacher you could have afternoon off to go so SB a bit younger than you

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    Started watching BFC the season when they got to 6th round playing Leicester in FA CUP think it was 1960-61 I was still in juniors and I thinkif you showed your ticket to headteacher you could have afternoon off to go so SB a bit younger than you
    Aye that wo 1961 Dools. Eead at Kere Rooad, Doduth wunt lerrus gu so we all legged it at dinner time. We all got caned next morning in assembly. He called his cane Nebukanezza, a dunt know why. He used to say "Bring me Nebukanezza" to his Deputy and he brought it to front. Three lashes on mi arse. Can tha imagine it nardays.

Emmerdales on.

Heyf time on Emmerdale. Aarons been kidnapped. Jooa's innon it.

A wo gooina say befooar Emmerdale music came on that a got caned ageean fo stealing the tomatoes from the schooil greenarse that wo the Eead's pride and joy. Our "Science" lessons consisted of digging the Eead's school garden and he took ooam the produce so a thought one day Bugga This and legged it wi the toms. Brian Gorton snitched on mi (he's deead nar so a can release his name) and a got six lashes in assembly.

Am still traumatised and am contacting Gladstone Brookes.

Gladstone Brookes.

Emmerdales back on.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 05-04-2018 at 06:58 PM.

As I posted recently on 'the other board' (the Bbs!), we keep saying this little word IF and expect it to do so much work and have so much effect here dont we lol.
    IF we do this or do that in the remaining 7 games, well the odds are against it to be honest at the 39 games of the season stage!!.

A knew it. Izza bugga that Jooa. Cain al sooart it.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    As I posted recently on 'the other board' (the Bbs!), we keep saying this little word IF and expect it to do so much work and have so much effect here dont we lol.
    IF we do this or do that in the remaining 7 games, well the odds are against it to be honest at the 39 games of the season stage!!.

You Reds
    Last edited by Wardy; 05-04-2018 at 09:28 PM. Reason: ...

Yes but if we beat Sheff Yoo, and if we win our game in hand and if we beat Bolton , if Bolton lose their next game and the one after that, we should be alright.

I did think that it was a straight fight between us and Brum to avoid joining S’land and Burton but now they’re on a winning run I believe it’s a straight fight between us Bolton and Reading

If we go down and it’s a big if, we’ll be good enough to come straight back up.

We are after all a naturally second tier club, our history tells us that.

I keep telling myself that we belong in this league as well, but it just doesn't feel like it anymore.
    Ok the aim is to try and come straight back up (IF we do go down) and depending on who stays, we should have a decent squad in Lg One. I cant see us doing what Wigan & Blackburn have done this season though.

Looking at your remaining fixtures all bar one are realistically winnable, not saying you will win them all but still in your hands.

I concur that they are winnable bar Derby away. I just look at the likelihood of winning six on spin and think nah

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast