+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What a...

What a...

Ball ache renewing your season ticket is if you want to change seats. Was going to do it this morning online but what a faff might not bother at all now.

Won't let me assign a seat to our lass even though she is on my network and says I've got to contact the club by phone or in person.

Popcorn peanuts hot dogs candy anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    Popcorn peanuts hot dogs candy anyone?
    Yes but not all at once.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Ball ache renewing your season ticket is if you want to change seats. Was going to do it this morning online but what a faff might not bother at all now.

Won't let me assign a seat to our lass even though she is on my network and says I've got to contact the club by phone or in person.
    Get thissen darn to grarnd. Old school. Ne'er mind all this fancy dan online stuff. A used to get a fat wad of ticket vouchers from wunna Michael Spinks lasses from the little hut at corner of West Stand. Spinksy wo usually in theear and edda chat. Paid cash. Dun in a minute. Ivverythings got to be complicated nardays and it's no better.
    Av been forra walk. Nar am set art in sun. Luvly.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 05-04-2018 at 02:17 PM.

Av bin darn an renewed , a fooal Anniz money arr sooin partud , dunt kno why a keep fallin forrit 62 yrs nar ! Ittul sinkin wun day

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Get thissen darn to grarnd. Old school. Ne'er mind all this fancy dan online stuff. A used to get a fat wad of ticket vouchers from wunna Michael Spinks lasses from the little hut at corner of West Stand. Spinksy wo usually in theear and edda chat. Paid cash. Dun in a minute. Ivverythings got to be complicated nardays and it's no better.
    Av been forra walk. Nar am set art in sun. Luvly.
    Set int Sun ? Thattul du thi no gud , drinkin int aftanooin gerrit darn thi neckoyle

Sorted! Rang box office and spoke to a lovely, helpful lady who changed my offered seats to gangway ones and then renewed online piece of p1ss. All it needed was personal touch. Cheers SBRed

Sorted! Rang box office and spoke to a lovely, helpful lady who changed my offered seats to gangway ones and then renewed online piece of p1ss. All it needed was personal touch. Cheers SBRed
    Gangway seeart forra quick getaway

Like thi style mate

Tha o' reyt. Old school iz best

Pass iz reyt. Tha can leg it to Mount befooar second heyf kicks off nar.

Tha both reight We were right at end of our row and I liked being at front of queue for half time pint and with me being a fat barstool hated asking everyone to shift while i shuffled past ten minutes affore half time with every fecker looking at their watches. Then when it's boring or we're three nowt darn to Villa I'll be able to feck off to Mount early without the truffle shuffle

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast