+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Young Dons into final

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Yep, shame for the lad but we’re blessed with players that are good defensively at LB.
    Well if harvie isnt the solution going by what people who have watched the development team then who are you going to laud now for lb seeing as you have been banging on about him for months now?
    Last edited by nice1simmy; 26-04-2018 at 09:33 PM. Reason: Bad spelling

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Well if harvie isnt the solution going by what people who have watched the development team then who are you going to laud now for lb seeing as you have been banging on about him for months now?
    How about Shinnie for left back !

Although a lot of people on here said McKenna wouldn’t make it as he was crap at Ayr last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    How about Shinnie for left back !

Although a lot of people on here said McKenna wouldn’t make it as he was crap at Ayr last year.
    Im all for shinnie at left back,who's going to replace him in midfield?

I swear our LB position has been cursed since that Judas prick f*cked off to Ibrox. It’s just been a procession of shyte in there ever since. When we eventually sign a good one, we play him in midfield & a slow CH out of position. I’ve been wanting Harvie in there just out of curiosity more than anything else. It would be more interesting/watchable than Considine. If he’s pish, then fair enough.

I’d much rather sign a midfielder though & play Shinnie where he should be playing

Perhaps we could replace him a proper midfielder as I’ve said before loads of other teams are able to.

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Perhaps we could replace him a proper midfielder as I’ve said before loads of other teams are able to.
    Over to del and russ richardson then...no sniggering at the back

Quote Originally Posted by Pauldolski10 View Post
    Aye the tv showed Milne, Mcinnes, Doc and Brown in stands
    McInnes was deep in conversation with Milne at half time.

Thought it was a decent game last night. Hibs are a strong team and a couple of their players have been in their first team. A lovely goal from McLennan and unlucky with the equaliser. Nearly conceded another own goal shortly after. Hibs created more chances in the first half. Cracking shot off the bar. Thought we were the better team in the second half but tired rapidly after their second goal. 1641 crowd with both sets of fans trying to create an atmosphere. Hibs with smoke bombs at the start and plenty of big Dons flags and banners. A good wee night despite not getting the silverware at the end.

Who played centre midfield and would they benefit from being sent out on loan next season rather than wasting playing u20s ?

Boy I work with has his son at hibs and he said that Aberdeen are considered to be the most promising. Backs up what my mate at Motherwell said as well. Apparently Hamilton are looking good as well.

Wonder how many boys we have from the central belt now that we have stopped all that recruitment. Boys from the central belt are definitely tougher. That's what we need.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345