+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: He ORTA be good!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Marley past ghosts View Post
    im perfectly happy to ignored by the clappers , after all they have absolutely nothing left to clap about .lol

if you bully a bully , they do not like it lol, and if it is owt like the flouncing on here , it wont last five minutes anyway. lol

There's always something to clap about when you have a positive attitude to life. Lol. You wouldn't understand Marley boy....

Quote Originally Posted by leedsutdman View Post
    There's always something to clap about when you have a positive attitude to life. Lol. You wouldn't understand Marley boy....
    that did not last long lol

a positive attitude about this club , your having a laugh , if your on about life in general , then i could not be happier.lol

especially watching posters like you squirm every week. lol

that did not last long lol

a positive attitude about this club , your having a laugh , if your on about life in general , then i could not be happier.lol

especially watching posters like you squirm every week. lol

What didn't last long? I'm not ignoring you, I think you're funny.....lol lol lol.

Quote Originally Posted by leedsutdman View Post
    What didn't last long? I'm not ignoring you, I think you're funny.....lol lol lol.
    your one of a select few then, lol

Quote Originally Posted by MrsORichSenior View Post
    Billy - As I've stated on another I may come across 'as one of the lads' but with respect I'm a 'female Leeds United supporter'.

I would suggest you engage with the 'lads' of your choice and respect the fact that I now felt SAFE and happy enough on this Forum to post a photo of myself for what was in effect a comical reply to a very astute 'new poster' who took the plunge to air his opinions.

I usually enjoy reading your spontaneous one liners as do my my four kids but with respect not this one.

Maybe your 'duel' with Marley left you with no alternative but to take out your frustration on me - in hindsight not a good idea with respect mate.Next time over pm me and then we'll see who is 'huffing' okay.The Hart in Beeston I'm told will be a good place to discuss your opinion as to how 'normal I am' ............
    Gill

MOT
    Mrs O. You really do need to lighten up a bit. Not sure if you'd be much craic on a night out.I've read my post and your reply a few times wondering where i upset you and i don't believe that did. But apologies anyway if you misinterpreted it in some way. For your information, I'm one of the few who quite enjoy my duels with your mate Marley and i can assure you that i am in no way frustrated. And if you could take some advice on board, not every post needs to be a lecture, adress and keynote speech.
    Enjoy your moules but if you get a chance, try a good old Ulster Fry.
    Alaw Mot Wall.

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    Mrs O. You really do need to lighten up a bit. Not sure if you'd be much craic on a night out.I've read my post and your reply a few times wondering where i upset you and i don't believe that did. But apologies anyway if you misinterpreted it in some way. For your information, I'm one of the few who quite enjoy my duels with your mate Marley and i can assure you that i am in no way frustrated. And if you could take some advice on board, not every post needs to be a lecture, adress and keynote speech.
    Alaw Mot Wall.
    have you ever had irish frogs legs billy ?

you get three in a pack, and take six hours to cook , because they keep jumping out of the frying pan. lol

have you ever had irish frogs legs billy ?

you get three in a pack, and take six hours to cook , because they keep jumping out of the frying pan. lol
    Pity you dont have frogs legs. You could hop onto another forum.
    And 3 in a pack? Not sure what youve been cooking but you should check the instructions lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    Alaw Mot Wall.
    No probs Billy - all square with you mate .....

Not sure after a full fry I'll be able to get back on my bike never mind finding space for the extra pans in my panniers.

MOT

Maybe the tread could/should be re-titled....

"He Orta be gone"?

http://sportwitness.co.uk/victor-ort...ted-mid-march/

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)