+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: He ORTA be good!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Marley past ghosts View Post
    they know exactly what they are doing fred , it is not a mistake , its a gamble that as not paid off and as failed miserably .

they are too far down the line now , to suddenly change direction . most fans want an established manager who can bring his own players in , that wont happen under this current regime . radrizaani knows only too well, that to give any manager a chance , he would have to spend millions on this squad to have any chance of getting promotion . the better players are not going to want to hang around for years, while they continue following the same policies . not backing monk last year, was when many fans knew what direction radrizaani wanted to go in, and that is why it is doomed to failiure, , because bringing quality players in to the club, is the only way this club will ever get out of this league .

if radrizaani wont invest heavily in the team , we wont go up until he sells up to somebody who will , its as simple as that. fella.

Why are they too far down the line to change direction? I don't understand, please explain.

Quote Originally Posted by leedsutdman View Post
    Why are they too far down the line to change direction? I don't understand, please explain.
    they are too far down the line because orta wont be sacked , a proper established, experienced, credible, manager wont be installed , radrizaani wont open up the piggy bank to bring qualiity players in to the club . it will be more of the same , sacking unqualified managers from a lower level, every five minutes , and bringing more cheap foreign imports in from abroad . these are the policies that will continue , because changing direction will cost radrizaani far too much money to put it right, and would be an admission of guilt that he got it totally wrong in the first place .
    Last edited by Marley past ghosts; 06-04-2018 at 07:59 PM.

they are too far down the line because orta wont be sacked , a proper established, experienced, credible, manager wont be installed , radrizaani wont open up the piggy bank to bring qualiity players in to the club . it will be more of the same , sacking unqualified managers from a lower level, every five minutes , and bringing more cheap foreign imports in from abroad . these are the policies that will continue , because changing direction will cost radrizaani far too much money to put it right, and would be an admission of guilt that he got it totally wrong in the first place .

But he only needs to buy less but better quality. A slight change of direction maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozwhites View Post
    You certainly are a newbie on here my good man. You'll quickly learn that your "opinion" simply cannot possibly be right with some... Probably wasting your time responding to be honest.
    Unless of course his opinion is to continually predict depressive doom and gloom, then he's in good company.

Probably the best discussion and civil response thread we've had on here for a while. Respecting others opinion (despite disagreeing) without suggesting they are a lunatic or something. 😉 Now if we can just get the Buffalo Soldier to think positively on just one issue.....haha..
    And for mine....Orta has obviously brought in players that haven't been good enough, so his job not done to fans expectations. Agree on that. But..without a crystal ball, I'm not sure anyone can categorically say by way of "fact" that next season will be the same. I always learnt from my mistakes at work, and made sure I corrected them going forward...why is that not at all possible with him? How are we ever going to find out for sure unless you have two attempts to compare against ? To know for sure that it he can't turn it around? Is that a risk? Yep for sure. But so is every official position in the club. Pretty sure he won't deserve a third go though! 🤐

Don't care what he did at Boro, look a what he's done for us, boll0ck all - the squad we had for the match against Fulham was worse than the squad we had this time last year, we've spent a season going backwards under Orta.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Agree 100% on the last sentence (although I'm not sure Putin would be acceptable at present (if ever)).

Disagree on just about everything else!

We can agree to disagree on most things, but to suggest that we give a DoF 2 - 3 years to "demonstrate their worth" is really bonkers m8.

Any job, anywhere, would require that you "demonstrate your worth" over a much shorter timeframe. As DoF he is paid (relatively speaking) a kings ransom, and was appointed with the objective (I would hope) of improving matters compared to what he inherited. He has not achieved that (yet) and if you are suggesting to those who effectively pay his salary that he be given another 2 seasons to do so, I think you would get lynched.

Nothing is going to happen until seasons end, thats not at issue, and the close season will tell us very clearly what to expect next.

I suggest in the meantime we all go on holiday, give up this place for a while, leave it to Marley and Mrs O to mutually back-slap (or whatever they get up to), and come back in August when there is something of substance (we hope) to discuss
    i agree there is no way in the world in football these days a DoF would get 2 to 3 years just if you break down what the role involves and how players develop realistically it would take that period of time to properly assess the performance.

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    Unless of course his opinion is to continually predict depressive doom and gloom, then he's in good company.
    what do you predict billy boy , lionel messi waltzing in through the door in the summer, while your polishing your lambretta. lol

a clueless plastic .lol
    Last edited by Marley past ghosts; 06-04-2018 at 10:46 PM.

what do you predict billy boy , lionel messi waltzing in through the door in the summer, while your polishing your lambretta. lol

a clueless plastic .lol
    .... and then the insults began ...

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    .... and then the insults began ...
    insults fella to posters who dont have a clue is all they deserve.

makes my blood boil , reading the same apologetic crap every season.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)