+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: He ORTA be good!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pacaman View Post
    Totally agree. One out of 5 years and an admission of errors made suggests an owner that will learn from those mistakes and that as fans we shall see progression. Patience is needed for a short while longer. Let's see what happens in the summer signing season.

Good posts for me Flintadore

Look on on the flip side too - can he be worse than what has gone before since KB?

There is a further point to admitting mistakes - it shows he is trying things in the first place.

I think rad has realized his mistakes and has admitted to them. It will be interesting to see what he does this summer. I'm sure he will add quality rather than quantity this year and we will see a definite improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by leedsutdman View Post
    I think rad has realized his mistakes and has admitted to them. It will be interesting to see what he does this summer. I'm sure he will add quality rather than quantity this year and we will see a definite improvement.
    aye and pigs might fly as well lol . the best thing radrizaani can do for this club , is f..k o.f and sell up to somebody who will invest proper money in the team

Quote Originally Posted by Marley past ghosts View Post
    aye and pigs might fly as well lol . the best thing radrizaani can do for this club , is f..k o.f and sell up to somebody who will invest proper money in the team
    Fks sake *lolfella*, AR is going nowhere this summer, so fkn stop with your broken record 'answer' to everything. And even if AR did sell, where's the guarantee it would be to a better (or in your cloud cuckoo land world, super wealthy) owner who would then come in ? Rather than another GFH ??? You really do not have a single constructive, or even realistic, suggestion to make about how LUFC might move forward. And what about stability ? One thing just about every single LUFC fan has bemoaned over the last 15 years is a complete lack of stability, and how that has been a big reason for our continued travails, and here you are banging on about another complete overhaul - have you learnt nothing ?(rhetorical question.....)

You have to deal with what you've got Marley, it's time you realized that we have rad and no fecker else. If you ever get sick of living in cloud cuckoo land come for a holiday here in reality. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by OldWhiteTaff View Post
    Fks sake *lolfella*, AR is going nowhere this summer, so fkn stop with your broken record 'answer' to everything. And even if AR did sell, where's the guarantee it would be to a better (or in your cloud cuckoo land world, super wealthy) owner who would then come in ? Rather than another GFH ??? You really do not have a single constructive, or even realistic, suggestion to make about how LUFC might move forward. And what about stability ? One thing just about every single LUFC fan has bemoaned over the last 15 years is a complete lack of stability, and how that has been a big reason for our continued travails, and here you are banging on about another complete overhaul - have you learnt nothing ?(rhetorical question.....)
    there is no stability at this club , we change managers like you change your socks , we consistently fail to get anywhere close to promotion , because the team as nowhere near enough quality in the team. the only way this club will get promotion is with an owner who will put his money where is mouth is , sticking with radrizaani will mean the same thing, we have witnessed for the last four**** years. garbage on the pitch , and a regular turnover of managers, who are nowhere near qualified at this level.

there is no stability at this club , we change managers like you change your socks , we consistently fail to get anywhere close to promotion , because the team as nowhere near enough quality in the team. the only way this club will get promotion is with an owner who will put his money where is mouth is , sticking with radrizaani will mean the same thing, we have witnessed for the last four**** years. garbage on the pitch , and a regular turnover of managers, who are nowhere near qualified at this level.
    OK, so the reality is we are a Championship club with a Championship budget, so the only way we're going to get promoted is following a model like Hudds i.e. we can't buy our way to success. That is the REALITY. Alternatively we can give up and go home until LUFC is bought by Bill Gates/Jeff Bezos/Carlos Slim because until that happens 'we're doomed Mr Mainwaring'. But I'd like to remind you that when it comes to football there's such a thing as 'support' (clue - as in what team do you support), and to me that means continuing to get behind the team even if Santa Claus isn't visiting any time soon..........

OK, so the reality is we are a Championship club with a Championship budget, so the only way we're going to get promoted is following a model like Hudds i.e. we can't buy our way to success. That is the REALITY. Alternatively we can give up and go home until LUFC is bought by Bill Gates/Jeff Bezos/Carlos Slim because until that happens 'we're doomed Mr Mainwaring'. But I'd like to remind you that when it comes to football there's such a thing as 'support' (clue - as in what team do you support), and to me that means continuing to get behind the team even if Santa Claus isn't visiting any time soon..........
    we dont need a santa claus , plenty of other clubs over the last few years, far smaller than leeds have got promotion, by investing wisely in the squad, and not buying dross that are not fit for purpose every season. that is the fundamental point you are missing all the time . the fans wont keep shelling out, to watch their money been wasted on players that are nowhere near good enough for this team, simply because they are cheap .without serious money been spent you wont get the quality , and without the quality you wont get promotion its as simple as that. fella

we dont need a santa claus , plenty of other clubs over the last few years, far smaller than leeds have got promotion, by investing wisely in the squad, and not buying dross that are not fit for purpose every season.
    yep, so you're agreeing with what I was saying then i.e. "the only way we're going to get promoted is following a model like Hudds i.e. we can't buy our way to success". I bet that Hudds spent less last season than AR has spent on our squad this season. And whatever AR's faults might be, I'm fairly certain his plan was never to deliberately 'buy dross', and the failure of a number of 'Orta's summer picks', and how AR approached the January transfer window, suggests he's learning, and suggests Orta does not have the all pervading influence you seem to think he has. Sure AR has made mistakes this season, and is quite likely to have another big decision to make at the end of this season (PH), but it is obviously too early to rip everything up entirely and start again (not that that's even a real option, however you might wish it to be otherwise).

yep, so you're agreeing with what I was saying then i.e. "the only way we're going to get promoted is following a model like Hudds i.e. we can't buy our way to success". I bet that Hudds spent less last season than AR has spent on our squad this season. And whatever AR's faults might be, I'm fairly certain his plan was never to deliberately 'buy dross', and the failure of a number of 'Orta's summer picks', and how AR approached the January transfer window, suggests he's learning, and suggests Orta does not have the all pervading influence you seem to think he has. Sure AR has made mistakes this season, and is quite likely to have another big decision to make at the end of this season (PH), but it is obviously too early to rip everything up entirely and start again (not that that's even a real option, however you might wish it to be otherwise).
    huddersfeld brought quality players in on loan from premier league clubs , they filled the few gaps needed with quality

this leeds team needs a total overhaul from top to bottom , you cant do that on the cheap , thats the major difference. im afraid .

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)