+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Reality bites tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    You doughnut. 99% of what they post can't be understood by you. Now can you please get back to your factory job.
    What a snob, people who work in factories keep industry and our economy going, nothing wrong with working in a factory.

How dare people claim I'm not a Notts Fan! I've been watching Notts for 50 years now, where were all of you at the likes of Exeter and Yeovil this season? I was at both.

I'm really pleased I got it wrong on Saturday as we do now have an excellent chance of the playoffs by beating Coventry and Mansfield losing. I reckon 5 points will be enough but it might well go to the last game against Luton.

However reaching the playoffs is one thing, winning them is quite another. I still think we don't have the firepower though I thought Forte was impressive with Shola on Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyt1 View Post
    How dare people claim I'm not a Notts Fan! I've been watching Notts for 50 years now, where were all of you at the likes of Exeter and Yeovil this season? I was at both.

I'm really pleased I got it wrong on Saturday as we do now have an excellent chance of the playoffs by beating Coventry and Mansfield losing. I reckon 5 points will be enough but it might well go to the last game against Luton.

However reaching the playoffs is one thing, winning them is quite another. I still think we don't have the firepower though I thought Forte was impressive with Shola on Saturday
    if thats the case then cheer up and appreciate what hardy and nolan have done in last 14 months and stop acting like a spoilt little cockwomble

It bit those Coventry fans going ecstatic when they thought they were getting a point. I've never seen such a reaction, you would have thought they had beaten Barcelona. BUT!!! - Wow!! the fantastic surge when Forte struck his second! Big grins and jubilation all over the Kop and the Coventry fans in the JS standing there like the Terra Cotta army. Happy days!
    Last edited by LaxtonLad; 09-04-2018 at 09:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    It bit those Coventry fans going ecstatic when they thought they were getting a point. I've never seen such a reaction, you would have thought they had beaten Barcelona. BUT!!! - Wow!! the fantastic surge when Forte struck his second! Big grins and jubilation all over the Kop and the Coventry fans in the JS standing there like the Terra Cotta army. Happy days!
    I know it was unbelievable. They had not won anything and only scored an equaliser in the 84th minute yet there were flares and a pitch invasion.

It just proves how far as a club we have come from the dark days where teams used to come to Meadow Lane for the easiest 3 points they would get away from home in a season. Now it means something for clubs to come to Meadow Lane and go away with something.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345