+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Farts Match Thingymajig

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    So lets see the stats v the teams in the top 5

Sevco LLL
    Pigs LLL
    Hibs WWD
    Hearts DDL

Canna wait for the split. Keep it up Derek min

We go again
    Canna play worse than that next week surely is only bright hope

So lets see the stats v the teams in the top 5

Sevco LLL
    Pigs LLL
    Hibs WWD
    Hearts DDL

Canna wait for the split. Keep it up Derek min

We go again
    You never put Kilmarnock in

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    I'm afraid it's worse than that.
    We lost to Hibs last time out.
    I know we did. And it was a do-in too Nae sure why I put draw.

Its a f@cking shocking record

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    You never put Kilmarnock in
    Well considering they have today became the first team to win 5 in a row in the league this season I'm pretty confident it will be DWWL come may v Killie.

Odds on us not winning a game?

What changed your mind. The fact we came up against one of the better teams and got done in which is pretty much the norm.

Ive always been worried about next week
    Not sure the result today changes much for next week.

Given the team we will have and the style Motherwell play, it was always going to be a 50/50 game, it will be brutally ugly and wouldn't be surprised if it is 0-0 after 120 minutes

8 points out of a possible 36 is f ucking horrendous and cannot be defended. I hope any players looking in are suitable ashamed and embarrassed. It sure doesn't look like they are on the park. Bunch of charlatans.

edit to add Killie 15 out of 45. Inspiring.
    Last edited by irnbru1903; 07-04-2018 at 04:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by irnbru1903 View Post
    8 points out of a possible 36 is f ucking horrendous and cannot be defended. I hope any players looking in are suitable ashamed and embarrassed. It sure doesn't look like they are on the park. Bunch of charlatans.
    It will be defended by some

Quote Originally Posted by irnbru1903 View Post
    8 points out of a possible 36 is f ucking horrendous and cannot be defended.
    You’re forgetting we lost 9-0 to Celtic years ago.

I've said it before and will say it again, today was yet another example of three very poor transfer windows in a row coming home to roost. For sure some of the tactics/formations against the better teams have been rubbish but the reality is that we are painfully short of enough good players to compete regularly with the better teams. Yes our record against bottom six is second to none and has been good enough to still having us sitting joint second but whilst the likes of AOC have looked pretty decent in last three games against bottom six teams he (and others) are just found out against better quality players. Sometimes you can get away with poorer players if the workrate/effort is high enough but we have far too many passengers when going gets tough.

We are obviously losing a lot of players this Summer so there is an opportunity to improve the quality of the current squad but the pressure will undoubtedly increase on McInnes if he makes it 4 poor windows in a row

It’s clearly not good enough but not completely surprising considering there are better teams attacking wise now,guys like O’Connor and Considine are not good enough and we need better defenders.You would think McInnes would realise this but he seems to be blinded by loyalty.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast