+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Farts Match Thingymajig

Game is on tv here so I'll be watching although I don't expect it to be riveting viewing.

Wonder if McGinn will start, he often does well against Hearts.

0-1, May.

I going for a riveting 0-0 draw be surprised if McGinn starts if just coming back from injury I would rather save him for next week . Big question is will McInnes make any changes with next week in mind maybe the dreaded 3 at the back in preperation for next week?

I don't think we go three at the back next week, with Shinnie and Logan both out I don't see that as an option.

Mebbe give Ball a run out in prep for his right back stint next week.

Aye, I'd give ball a run.

A run up and down the Broad Hill while the real fitba players are at Tynecastle.

4-4-2 next week, a bruising encounter to be won by the team who bullies the other most.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    I don't think we go three at the back next week, with Shinnie and Logan both out I don't see that as an option.

Mebbe give Ball a run out in prep for his right back stint next week.
    we could go gun ho and play McGinn Right Wing Back/Mid & dare I say it Consi Left Wing Back/Mid I think i may prefer that to Ball at RB Next week!

McGinn's wasted that deep, remember the rasellickbyrawaybutbigman game when he was practically playing right back.

We will find out in 15 mins but I don't see McGinn starting today. Only change from the Well victory in midweek that I foresee is Ball in for Arnie, and AoC dropping back to centre half

McGinn back in, Arnason on the bench.

Quote Originally Posted by theram1975 View Post
    McGinn back in, Arnason on the bench.
    Bit surprised McGinn starts hope if get through ok take it he is playing on the left? Arnason saved for next week

Quote Originally Posted by macattack View Post
    Bit surprised McGinn starts hope if get through ok take it he is playing on the left? Arnason saved for next week
    Mcinnes has always been quite quick in bringing players back from injury. Must be recommended by the experts as it looks like all the clubs do that now.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast