+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spit your dummy out!

Spit your dummy out!

Warnock sees 2 penalties missed in injury time, one by the Washing Machine, the other by Hoillett and tells Wolves manager to F Off 5 times as he tries to shake his hand.

True colours come out spectacularly on live TV. Pathetic from Warnock

Great minds TT

What a two hat he is!

And Madrain misses a pen

Those last 5 minutes are the best laugh I've had for ages. Said to the wife 'it'll be funny if Madine misses' and, boy , oh bay it was.

Then Hoilllett clatters the bar, the whistle blows, and Warnock shows an astonishing lack of class.As bad as it gets from a football manager.

Awaiting the defence with bated breath.

Ah, it was all Nuno's fault, he showed a lack of class. Obviously Neil. That's exactly what we all saw.

I'm not one of Colin's biggest fans but nuno was at fault,etiquette dictates he should have acknowledged his opposite number first before dashing off to celebrate with his players I can understand the emotion running high after such a finale but most managers I can think of would have shook hands first. Having said that Colin was well out of order too his over reaction wasn't called for but it did make me laugh an OAP acting like a spoiled brat,just about sums him up and folk on here still worship him anall

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    I'm not one of Colin's biggest fans but nuno was at fault,etiquette dictates he should have acknowledged his opposite number first before dashing off to celebrate with his players I can understand the emotion running high after such a finale but most managers I can think of would have shook hands first. Having said that Colin was well out of order too his over reaction wasn't called for but it did make me laugh an OAP acting like a spoiled brat,just about sums him up and folk on here still worship him anall
    What's the matter wi waronocks face? It looked a r8 mess.I'd've sooner they missed their injury time chance on Monday than the pens last neet but it was funny seein washin machine miss and then Warnock tellin the Wolves boss to ferk off. Oh well at least the owd boy's enjoyin the ride in't he? UTCB

the owdboys a bad loser always has been our chrissy has so much more class

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    What's the matter wi waronocks face? It looked a r8 mess.I'd've sooner they missed their injury time chance on Monday than the pens last neet but it was funny seein washin machine miss and then Warnock tellin the Wolves boss to ferk off. Oh well at least the owd boy's enjoyin the ride in't he? UTCB
    botox gone wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    botox gone wrong?
    Nail on the head there Aya.

Did I ever say that I can’t stand the bloke and never could?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast