+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: Bozo's embarrassment is Britain's

OT: Bozo's embarrassment is Britain's

So no one can prove that the poison used on the Skripals was manufactured by the Russian government (according to Porton Down). Jeremy Corbyn was right to say that we should hold our horses until definitive proof emerged.
    All the cast-iron assurances given by May that this was a Russian State initiative (largely on Bozo's say-so) are now melted plastic. This has got to be the most embarrassing international incident since the turn of the century and Britain's word is not worth a premium bond. Watch the climb down to come in the weeks ahead by the participant countries.
    Putin is a bad egg and he needs to be opposed but when you make false claims that he can so easily reject, his position is strengthened at home and abroad.
    Bozo Johnson is Britain's Trump, loose gob, crazy hair and all. Does he have some secret photos of Theresa May's past as a ****star?

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    So no one can prove that the poison used on the Skripals was manufactured by the Russian government (according to Porton Down). Jeremy Corbyn was right to say that we should hold our horses until definitive proof emerged.
    All the cast-iron assurances given by May that this was a Russian State initiative (largely on Bozo's say-so) are now melted plastic. This has got to be the most embarrassing international incident since the turn of the century and Britain's word is not worth a premium bond. Watch the climb down to come in the weeks ahead by the participant countries.
    Putin is a bad egg and he needs to be opposed but when you make false claims that he can so easily reject, his position is strengthened at home and abroad.
    Bozo Johnson is Britain's Trump, loose gob, crazy hair and all. Does he have some secret photos of Theresa May's past as a ****star?
    I hope he's got some of Corbyn in bed with Putin, Fernandez, Chavez, Adams, Haniya, Khamenai.
    Got to be better than his claim to fame, in bed with Abbott (puke)

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    I hope he's got some of Corbyn in bed with Putin, Fernandez, Chavez, Adams, Haniya, Khamenai.
    Got to be better than his claim to fame, in bed with Abbott (puke)
    So good to see that your comments are about the real substance of the fred, Tricky. If you were playing darts, your arrows would have landed in the urinals next door.

Until now, I've been a supporter of the BBC. It's always had its' faults, of course, but their news coverage over the past month has been nothing short of disgraceful. "Newsnight" didn't even mention the Porton Down interview last night. You expect the tabloids to be partizan, but for the BBC to be such a blatant tool of propaganda is frightening.

Now Sidders, what Porton Down have said is that they cannot find any atoms stamped with сделано в россии for a product invented by and only made in Russia.

Please read the reports more carefully then you might be considered for an apprentice role of Dr Watson but then whilst spelling and grammar have been your strong points I'm afraid logic isn't.

Look at the evidence (means), look at the motives, look at the opportunities.

I am sure Eddie Izzard will sort it all out. The heat is off Jew hating Labour Party for a couple of hours.

Russia almost certainly did it, but Johnson shouldn’t have said this was confirmed when it clearly wasn’t.

The man is a clown and a liar, I thought this may be one issue we could support this bunch of incompetent buffoons on but clearly not.

So good to see that your comments are about the real substance of the fred, Tricky. If you were playing darts, your arrows would have landed in the urinals next door.
    1. do you live in a pub? Dart room/urinals? Weird to say the least.
    2. In relation your thread. Your assassination attempt on anyone, when your hero is a snake in the grass is very laughable.
    Still, we can look forward to Corbyns Labour party annual event soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0ZJY5I-c2c

Has many problems- economics/social/and jew

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    1. do you live in a pub? Dart room/urinals? Weird to say the least.
    2. In relation your thread. Your assassination attempt on anyone, when your hero is a snake in the grass is very laughable.
    Still, we can look forward to Corbyns Labour party annual event soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0ZJY5I-c2c

Has many problems- economics/social/and jew
    You do realise that most of this Corbyn hating Jews stuff is being dredged up by people and newspapers who do have an actual genuine history of supporting Nazis and hating Jews?

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    You do realise that most of this Corbyn hating Jews stuff is being dredged up by people and newspapers who do have an actual genuine history of supporting Nazis and hating Jews?
    Oh BFP, I know that no politician is innocent, nor party.
    Yet I piss my pants at Labours denials. Corbyn is a big friend of HAMAS and Iran. In case you haven't noticed, they are Israels mortal enemies. Is it any surprise that the Labour party is riddled with antisemitism?
    Are you denying it isn't going on, or do the quotes have to fly out?
    Same as the race hatred. How can you have a shadow home secretary, or is so obviously a white hating racist unchallenged?

Funny as **** how Labour supporters deny everything, r do an ostrich impression. Read the Daily Mirrors letters pages. It's hilarious.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast