+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - The Millers v Fleetwood

MillersMad Matchthread - The Millers v Fleetwood

It was against Flletwood when reality hit. Division 3 and losing the first match against Fleetwood Town. I have nothing against Fleetwood and I have been guilty of sucking on a few fishermen from the town.

The thing is that we started the season with one of their former players who was a coup but the result left us all wondered what the hell this season held for us. It was a shocker of a game.

But we bounced back and a couple of times we have hit form and shown everyone what we can do in this league. Unfortunately the form has gone! The mistakes have returns. The changes to the starting eleven has started again. The doubters have shown their heads.

Is it right that the team should be critisized for defeats? Not if they're hard faugh but put simply the form has deserted us at the very time we need it. It sounds daft but if we lose the next two games we can expect division 3 again next season because all of the teams who should have been leading the league this season have started hitting form.

Mind you Bollax to that! We were expecting nowt from the season so we're in bonus territory! Let us not put pressure on the players, team and management! Let's get right behind them and enjoy the massive turnaround from what was the most horrible of experiences in the Championship!!

We have already won! We have already succeeded! Go out lads and enjoy yourselves because now you're playing for you!!!!

Enjoy the match everybody!

Will be cheering very loudly. At NYS this afternoon. Cmon Millers!!

Rodak;
    Vaulks,
    Ajayi,
    Wood,
    Purrington;
    Forde,
    Towell,
    Palmer,
    Newell;
    Ball,
    Smith.

SUBS
    Price,
    Emmanuel,
    Taylor,
    Ihiekwe,
    Yates,
    Williams,
    Lavery

Vaulks at any cost!!!

Makes sense in a way, easier to go 3 at the back if we go behind.

More like Forde and Newell at any cost.

Looks like fleetwood will be playing 3 at the back and overloading midfield. I hope Towell and Palmer are on their game as they will have to work hard in there to win possession and get us going.
    Come on you reds
    UTM

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    More like Forde and Newell at any cost.
    On refection I'm hoping he's going 3-5-2. Vaulks needs to be in the team but in a midfield role or at worse a CB.

There crossing has been woweful whichcoincides with our form.

Afternoon Frog n'all Fredders. Should be quiet on here today.

Feel a bit sorry for Emmanuel. He made the mistake for the first goal last week, but otherwise thought he had a decent game, and is an attacking threat down the right with Forde.

Think we'll scrape a 2-1 today.

Quote Originally Posted by PerigordMiller View Post
    Afternoon Frog n'all Fredders. Should be quiet on here today.

Feel a bit sorry for Emmanuel. He made the mistake for the first goal last week, but otherwise thought he had a decent game, and is an attacking threat down the right with Forde.

Think we'll scrape a 2-1 today.
    Good afternoon Peri

Did you get done what was needed int garde? I've had all the girls helping Life is great isn't it?

A win today will put me on cloud nine if not I still have fish and chips to look forrud to

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast