+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stick their spreadsheetup their a**e

Stick their spreadsheetup their a**e

Shaw lane to play in 4 years to look forward to

Funny old game innit !!!

First rule of message board rants , wait while the final whistle blows .
    Last edited by animallittle3; 07-04-2018 at 01:23 PM.

Its its in general animal my friend

And heres another early bonus to stick on the spreadsheets, Bolton are behind now at Derby!.

Wait if you want but morais is no good. Wtf did he say to them at half time? Players played for each other for me not the manager, whos tactics i could counter. Chuffed witj the points really i am. But no good.

Brum a goal down to Burton , feckin hell , what a pivotal day this could be .

Just out of interest (yes this means Im going to ask summat weird again lol)... Would we take the chance right now if it were offered to us, of another nerve jangling last day scrap with maybe 3 or 4 other teams ?.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Just out of interest (yes this means Im going to ask summat weird again lol)... Would we take the chance right now if it were offered to us, of another nerve jangling last day scrap with maybe 3 or 4 other teams ?.
    You'd have to do with the games we have left although Derby away doesn't fill me with confidence unless they are already in the play offs and rest some players perhaps .

I seem to remember under Basset in 2000 we hardly broke sweat against relegation threatened Crewe and we were soundly beaten and they stayed up .
    Last edited by animallittle3; 07-04-2018 at 03:29 PM.

Being giddy toneet evvin 37 pts frum 40 games is an indicator of weear we are azza club.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    You'd have to do with the games we have left although Derby away doesn't fill me with confidence unless they are already in the play offs and rest some players perhaps . I seem to remember under Basset in 2000 we hardly broke sweat against relegation threatened Crewe and we were soundly beaten and they stayed up .
    Didnt we do that as well the following season Animal, a dismal uninterested performance and loss away at Portsmouth on the last day. Theres no excuse for that and I think it sent Huddersfield down instead at the time
    as for those final day escape acts at Plymouth and also at Huddersfield, I dont think I/we want to go through that again but if the chance were offered now compared to before kick off today...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast