+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs Coventry City (07.04.18)

Bloody hell, what a match! Back to the Notts of last year with that performance. We looked much better with Forte and Ameobi up front, and we were solid at the back. Duffy in particular was outstanding. Exactly what we needed.

An eventful second half made up for a pretty dire first half. Fantastic spirit from the team, if we battle like that every game and we still have a chance. Duffy was superb at the back, and well done to Forte for two crucial goals. One of those evenings to celebrate, us winning and the scum and inbreds losing. I've just cracked open a bottle of an upmarket cider called Taurus.

You sound rather bullish my friend....

Quote Originally Posted by glasgowdave View Post

Looks like someone's personal vid. Got all the goal tho.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIL7f0FtzRw

Quote Originally Posted by glasgowdave View Post
    Red Bull may give you wings, but Taurus gives you horns.

Although it's more of a semi-horn at my age.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    An eventful second half made up for a pretty dire first half. Fantastic spirit from the team, if we battle like that every game and we still have a chance. Duffy was superb at the back, and well done to Forte for two crucial goals. One of those evenings to celebrate, us winning and the scum and inbreds losing. I've just cracked open a bottle of an upmarket cider called Taurus.
    El Duffo was my MOM too...

Taurus - Aldi's answer to engine degreaser ?

Ooooh you bad lad you !! You know it won't mix well with your favourite tipple - WORHINGTON E !!
    Last edited by pravda_plc; 07-04-2018 at 06:31 PM. Reason: Taurussed off me hed...

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Looks like someone's personal vid. Got all the goal tho.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIL7f0FtzRw
    Nice one gumpy, whoever took that must have been sitting pretty close to me. I thought their goal was a scrappy one, but seeing that it looks like a very classy finish. At least I got the winner right, my mate next to me said Shola had a shot saved, I said he had laid it across goal. It seemed to take an age to go in and I couldn't see the ball so I only knew it was a goal when the Kop erupted! Maybe not a classic game, but one well worth the admission fee in the end. 10,000+ passionate fans shows that League 2 is alive and kicking!

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Red Bull may give you wings, but Taurus gives you horns.

Although it's more of a semi-horn at my age.

I have Taurus skirting board,that has more horn than you

Quote Originally Posted by pravda_plc View Post
    El Duffo was my MOM too...

Taurus - Aldi's answer to engine degreaser ?

Ooooh you bad lad you !! You know it won't mix well with your favourite tipple - WORHINGTON E !!
    Sadly, Worthington E is on the forbidden list on doctor's orders. After a lifetime of drinking beer and lager, I have now been advised to follow a gluten free diet. Cider has been my saviour, and fortunately I appear have cheap tastes. I have tried most ciders, and the more expensive ones are far too sweet. Taurus is a 5% alcohol paint stripper style dry cider and I love it. Aldi offer 7 pints for £3.98, so I can get pleasantly p!ssed for less than four quid. It seems the old adage 'every cloud has a silver lining' is spot on!

Duffy MOM Mmmmmmm OK, but was that for his Triple Salchow"s every time the Coventry forwards touched him

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast