+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chuffed To Bits

Chuffed To Bits

Great spirit shown by the players , kept at it , can't fault that even if the ability isn't quite there .

That's all our fans expect , fight , spirit and togetherness the rest we can handle .

My gaffer is a ST Blunt to boot and in the away end today , apparently they were going to put is in the five club as per our conversation yesterday afternoon !!!

Great result .

First time I can remember someone saying couldn’t fault the effort for a long time and celebrations at end was good to see too.
    Well done

A doubt even they would begrudge us winning a game

A said earlier this week that tha nivver knows and it's silly time of season for results. Bolton game us huge now. Get summat at Ipswich tues and we might evva chance. Tha nivver knows. Chuffed today though. A still seh SNRDT though

Wow, and to sum that up In one word, it was absolutely effin Tyketastic.
    Now following on from when we also beat Bristol City 2-2, doesn't this show us that there IS some fight and determination left in the tanks. We do seem prepared to want to take this all the way now, whether we're capable of that though is another matter.
    And who's up next, ohh yes its away at Mickswich Taaarn on Tuesday lol.

Last thing a pooasted befooar a set off this morning wo "Cummon Jooa's Warriors. Stuff Dem Blunts".

The Gypo's Curse on Oakwell is lifted. (Sorry.Travelling Community with a rich cultural heritage's Curse).

Gi that Jooa a five year contract nar. Believe.

A roller-cooaster of emotions. Good start Wun-nil up. They gerron top either side of heyf time. When thu went 2-1 up the wo creating chances fo fun and a thought 1-4 worron cards but no we hung on and then turned it rarnd. It looks like those player meetings have had an effect on Jooa's tactics and player choice.
    Our highlight of the season.
    Waiting fo Brum/Bolton, Reading, Sunderland and Bolton's results nar. Bolton predictably looizin at Derby.
    Depending what happens on Tuesday neet (us at Ipswich, them at ooam to Millwall) next Setdi cud be a big 'un. Not decisive but big. Wiv got two at ooam and four away left in last six games.

Believe in Jooa's Warriors !
    Last edited by SBRed48; 07-04-2018 at 03:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    A doubt even they would begrudge us winning a game
    Hey up pal,i thought Barnsley cudda been 2-0 up at H/T,superb strike for your first goal as well.In the early stages in't 2nd Half ya shudda score again when ys hit us on't break but once Duffy came on we improved alot and i thought for 20/25 mins we were gunna give ya a r8 poundin but our keeper droppped a ballhack for your 2nd and then it was end to end.I thought the 2nd half was alot better than the first but i am very disapointed we dint get a point(at least,tho like you we needed all3) but well done to Barnsley and has others have sed in this thread ya showed plenty of spirit.I still hope ya stay up by the way.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Hey up pal,i thought Barnsley cudda been 2-0 up at H/T,superb strike for your first goal as well.In the early stages in't 2nd Half ya shudda score again when ys hit us on't break but once Duffy came on we improved alot and i thought for 20/25 mins we were gunna give ya a r8 poundin but our keeper droppped a ballhack for your 2nd and then it was end to end.I thought the 2nd half was alot better than the first but i am very disapointed we dint get a point(at least,tho like you we needed all3) but well done to Barnsley and has others have sed in this thread ya showed plenty of spirit.I still hope ya stay up by the way.UTCB
    Thanks for that rod , top man .

Nice to read you and most of your fellow Blunts being honest Rodders, and not making the Keith Edwards style excuses. And we're delighted that chubby boy Billy didn't bring his shooting boots today, he normally does against us.
    Nothing is achieved yet of course and we might get tonked at Ipswich anyway, but something feels 'ace' about this win today, know what I mean lol.

Top pooast Rod. Always hard to pooast when thaz lost. Mark of a gent.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast