+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: amazing

im sure chris will have noted moores performance yesterday both him and mcburrnie were a handful mcburrnie reminds me of bamford at boro looks awkward but strong and got skill if dingles go down they could be abailable mind mcburrnies on loan i think we definetly need a big physical presence up top for next season smith at qpr and moore could well be in the frame

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    im sure chris will have noted moores performance yesterday both him and mcburrnie were a handful mcburrnie reminds me of bamford at boro looks awkward but strong and got skill if dingles go down they could be abailable mind mcburrnies on loan i think we definetly need a big physical presence up top for next season smith at qpr and moore could well be in the frame
    I agree we need some power at the top end of the pitch mate,Smith's been around for awhile so i'd prefer Moore as i also think he's more mobile than Smith but i'm sure the MESSIAH and Mitch will know alot more abart players we need than i do,but i spose wantin certain players and gerrin em's a different matter aint it? UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    was impressed with your man rod kiefer moore know youve been bangin on about him for a while totally outmuscled our centre backs although i do think if stearman had played he wouldnt have had as much joy very very dissapointed with brooks leon and billy got to be at least 2 new strikers brought in for next season 1 physical 1 pacey utb ftp
    I am reliably informed that there is a great deal of frantic activity going on behind the scenes at BDBL to identify suitable striking targets for the Summer Transfer window. However, to date, my informant has not divulged as to which particular pond we are fishing in.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieWaldock View Post
    I am reliably informed that there is a great deal of frantic activity going on behind the scenes at BDBL to identify suitable striking targets for the Summer Transfer window. However, to date, my informant has not divulged as to which particular pond we are fishing in.
    Stickleback alert

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    Stickleback alert
    Obviously, it is unlikely to be of the killer whale or great white shark variety, but a couple of piranhas would be welcome!

I was pondering the other day, if CW is going to stick to his British/Irish only policy for strikers, who we might find? British Irish strikers that we could attract here ( ..and who are better than Billy/Leon..) aren't that plentiful.

He played well against us in pre season friendly so CW knew what he could do

Obviously, it is unlikely to be of the killer whale or great white shark variety, but a couple of piranhas would be welcome!
    As long as they give the oppositoion a battering we'll have nothing to carp about.

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    "Some clubs just have this occasional bout of stupidity welded into the very fabric of the club"

I have often said, not in the past few years mind, that City and SUFC have similar self destruct records.

If it can go wrong it will go wrongThe SUFC mission statement?
    I’ve always preferred City to United so maybe that’s why, but in comparing our lot in life with theirs I wish we’d self destruct like this just once. Just imagine if it was us and the Pork, this still gives me goose pimples.

And Paddy in goal!

Living in this part of the world I have always had a soft spot for them and the relationship is comparable to ours in Sheffield, the genuine city club v the arrogant suburban upstarts!

That goal is one of the reasons we watch sport, some moments are just magic, theatre and pure joy.

The roar from our house that day was heard by the neighbours.

Just wished they'd have done it yesterday but, as I've heard a few times today, it was typical City.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast