+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Csaba Lazslo must go

I'm going in Tues, hoping not to see Csaba in the dug out

St Mirren have been champions in waiting since January really so where our when they win it now hasn't been a concern for a long time, they more than deserve to win it as they have been consistent albeit in a weak division this year

if st mirren win the league officially on tuesday, it is exactly what the players/management deserve for some of the performances and results we have given since January.

ill still be there hoping for a party crashing result but seems unlikely and tbh if we did pull a performance out it would probably annoy me even more as it shows what we are capable but have bottled it too much.

We showed what we were capable against vs all these teams back in Nov and Dec St Mirren included , average is what they are, however all it took to derail us was injuries to Fraser and Fyvie and Csaba putting his print in the side.......

Quote Originally Posted by Arab59 View Post
    Agree with that just tell him to stay home out of the road the bloke is a nightmare must go
    I honestly think we should tell most of the 1st team squad to go on gardening leave with him,just play eleven players regardless of age who are proud to wear the shirt.

Another thing that any new manager need's to do is bring back McLean's living in the Dundee area rule,players travelling over 150 miles a day to train and play is an FN joke.To the charlatans pulling on the shirt in the Tannadice dressing room it must feel like an away day as they spend so little time there.
    I dont know for certain but i bet during the bad weather in March that McDonald and the others living in the west were told not to travel to training.

Not be many (if any) pay at the gate utd fans on tuesday but how many season tickets will get used (Like getting your moneys worth?) the club should be out and out ABBANDEND by any utd fans. Its an embarrassment and needs to be addressed by those who fuel the fire (fannatics) its the only way to get the message through properly. Lets face it how many are going to go on Tuesday and try to encourage the players? Not many, its going to be a moan fest, though a lot of people like that sort of thing. Strange days indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by ballumbie_arab View Post
    FECKING BULL****!!

Eddie made mistakes, and in hindsight would admit that, BUT he left the club in a great position, both financially and from a personnel perspective!
    Our current demise is due to a greedy bassa, who did not have either the financial acumen, nor the man man management skills,to progress thd foundations that were built, and now we are living that nightmare, simples!!!
    Its not bullsh1t Eddie started our demise, he left us in sh1t loads of debt and heaps of family loans which junior has paid back to the family.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoofballer View Post
    Don’t need extra funds to do it .........just tell him to stay at home, gets his wages, keeps him away from team, let one of the ballboys pick the team, a pie seller to do the tactics and one of the groundsmen for the team talk.

No extra money needed and can’t be more of a shambles than the rambling waving dummy’s got going?
    constructive dismissal. still rather do that.

Quote Originally Posted by B4 i go View Post
    Not be many (if any) pay at the gate utd fans on tuesday but how many season tickets will get used (Like getting your moneys worth?) the club should be out and out ABBANDEND by any utd fans. Its an embarrassment and needs to be addressed by those who fuel the fire (fannatics) its the only way to get the message through properly. Lets face it how many are going to go on Tuesday and try to encourage the players? Not many, its going to be a moan fest, though a lot of people like that sort of thing. Strange days indeed.
    Im only going so i can applaud St Mirren.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    Im only going so i can applaud St Mirren.
    Have a sean rider kind of happy monday then! Sorry Tuesday.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)