+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Csaba Lazslo must go

Should be sacked tonight for bringing on Lyng, probably the worst ever Utd player, no better than a pub player.

Quote Originally Posted by PortugueseFrank View Post
    Csaba confirmed for next year once again tonight prematch.

He looks set to be staying no matter what.
    If that is true there will be very few season tickets sold, the balls in your court Mr
    Chairman.

Totally 100 % agree!!!

Raging.

He has being going on all weekend, "play offs unfair, my players are tired, blah blah"

After 60 minutes we can all see the energy drain from the players, players are showing tiredness, Livi coming into the game.

We are all shouting "subbies Laslo"

And he waits until 77 minutes and brings on and I agree one of the worst players ever in a United shirt, flipping Lyng.

Laslo must go, now, tie is over. Will be there on Friday but no hope.

If we are in champsionship next season and have csaba as manager tannadice will end up like a ghost town.

He has been holding us back all season with his decisions and inability to organise and put out a decent team.

Livi are atrocious with their Wimbledon, non football tactics. We knew all about it but failed to deal with it.

I’m fearing for future of club if we fail to go up and csaba stays in charge

I’m still hoping for Friday but it is long shot

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie arab View Post
    If that is true there will be very few season tickets sold, the balls in your court Mr
    Chairman.

Would be a ridiculous decision to keep him on outwith is miraculously gaining promotion, its not what's best for Dundee United

Would to me be like deliberately trying to kick the fan base when we are already down, that will do nothing but lose its fans and positivity and decrease our chances again next year

Mike Martin needs to be careful not to fk up as bad as Thompson, especially this early in his tenure

King was not tired and i thought was in better shape than the defender he was up against! Not only did Dingies lead to the equalizer, their RB started bombing forward, dragging more support with him!

Shambloic team management.

We have no creativity from midfield. A couple of individual flashes from Fraser but no cutting edge from midfield as a team, zero. When we get the ball in the middle of the park we just don't know what to do next. If Laszlo can't coach a team to play triangles and break defences down what's the point? What is the fkn point? Corners and free kicks abysmal. The guy is a a fraud. You can't lay all the blame at the players because you can see they're trying. Still the second leg to come but the signs are not good. Maybe we'll play better away from home.

the lyng substitution just finished our season. we’ve been rubbish all year, we still are rubbish, and i seriously doubt we would’ve beat a premiership team. but tonight we played better than normal and should’ve won. we didn’t though because of our clueless manager and that substitution but also because of murdoch and robson who are simply atrocious footballers. murdoch is our new dillon. ‘nice guy tries hard’ etc but at the end of the day is absolutely pish

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    We have no creativity from midfield. A couple of individual flashes from Fraser but no cutting edge from midfield as a team, zero. When we get the ball in the middle of the park we just don't know what to do next. If Laszlo can't coach a team to play triangles and break defences down what's the point? What is the fkn point? Corners and free kicks abysmal. The guy is a a fraud. You can't lay all the blame at the players because you can see they're trying. Still the second leg to come but the signs are not good. Maybe we'll play better away from home.
    the players have been ****e all season. at this stage i’m almost convinced that for a large amount of games a lot of them just weren’t trying. but tonight they did enough to win and were let down by their clown manager

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)