+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Csaba Lazslo must go

Quote Originally Posted by Danny_Dyer View Post
    Anyone who thinks that this phucking idiot should be given next season is either mentally ill or a funster. It really is as simple as that!

When I saw Lyng coming on last night I turned round and said to my mate "we're gonna throw this away". 30 seconds later...boom!!

The fact this guy is anywhere near our bench ahead of FAR better players is abhorrent!! Laszlo signed this phuckin imposter though and that alone should tell you that he is absolutely NOT the man to "take us forward". The worst united manager in our 109 year history by an absolute mile and if he's not punted when our season is officially ended on Friday, we'll be lucky to shift 2k season tickets.

I have never felt so detached from the club I've been watching for 30 years!

PHUCK OFF LASZLO!!!
    Having a different opinion to other people is not a sign of mental illness or of being a funster.

Plus, Laszlo is not our worst manager ever. The stats confirm that.

We have one more game to turn it around.

Frank,
    What do you see in our team that says that Shabba must stay?

I was prepared to give him next season, but for our most important game this season, he had Dingies on the bench, he then put Dingies on the park and Dingies goes and assists with their equalizer!

I cant really wait til Friday just to make sure this is all over for a month or 2!

Quote Originally Posted by PortugueseFrank View Post
    Having a different opinion to other people is not a sign of mental illness or of being a funster.

Plus, Laszlo is not our worst manager ever. The stats confirm that.

We have one more game to turn it around.
    Oh yes he phuckin is!! I couldn't give a toss about your "stats". As the saying goes, there are lies, damned lies and statistics. I know what I've been witnessing since December and believe me it is some of the most disgusting, disgraceful and downright pathetic football I've ever seen at Tannadice.

I simply cannot believe there is a single genuine Arab out there who is happy to continue with that clown as manager!!

What was your thought on the Lyng substitution BTW??

I can guarantee you we will not get a result on Friday. Our season ended last night. I just hope and pray that the clueless dick in the dugout is terminated as soon as the FT whistle goes on Friday night.
    Last edited by Danny_Dyer; 08-05-2018 at 01:45 PM.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)