+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: View From Barnsley

View From Barnsley

1-2 – Sheff Utd fans “We’re sending you down, we’re sending you down, we’re Sheff Utd, we’re sending you down”
    3-2 -Barnsley fans “You’re keeping us up, you’re keeping us, you’re Sheff Utd, you’re keeping us up”.

That's a cracker

Quote Originally Posted by biri View Post
    1-2 – Sheff Utd fans “We’re sending you down, we’re sending you down, we’re Sheff Utd, we’re sending you down”
    3-2 -Barnsley fans “You’re keeping us up, you’re keeping us, you’re Sheff Utd, you’re keeping us up”.

That's a cracker
    It was mate and that’s what football is all abahht. UTB!

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    It was mate and that’s what football is all abahht. UTB!
    Surely our response should have been " Smile though your heart is aching"

they could still go down apart from bradshaw mcburnnie and moore they were poor imo we would have buried them 5 months ago last chance for us tuesday weve got to win 4 at least of the last 5 and thats gonna be nigh impossible with the form were in especially in final third

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    they could still go down apart from bradshaw mcburnnie and moore they were poor imo we would have buried them 5 months ago last chance for us tuesday weve got to win 4 at least of the last 5 and thats gonna be nigh impossible with the form were in especially in final third
    I thought Moncur looked good till he ran out of energy/picked up a nigglin injury mate,kept goin past our midfield like there was nobody theer.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by biri View Post

That's a cracker
    Yeah. Hats off to that song, made me and a few others chuckle that did,

There's nothing wrong with a good old bit of banter and the Deee daa dee daa dee daa one makes me smile as I was surrounded by the Dingles in my old Steel industry days,

We are all mostly from the same area and some of us from the same era but it does disappoint me to hear about fighting in the local pubs and innocent people getting assaulted.

We are all Yorkshire aren't we ?