+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: where's the moaners/haters now ??

Quote Originally Posted by meadowlane1 View Post
    The moaners/haters will be upset that we won. The real notts fans will be celebrating a fantastic victory.
    I'm a bit confused here. I'm an occasional moaner, never a hater, and I am celebrating a fantastic victory. I've never ticked all the boxes.

‘Nobody puts Elite in the corner’

Still here. I will moan like feck when we lose to the bottom two teams,change tactics when are gunning for promotion & have been on a steady spiral since xmas.If going from top to 5th floats ur boat thats your problem.
    Nuff said

ps Good 3pts yesterday
    Last edited by irishpete; 08-04-2018 at 06:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Still here. I will moan like feck when we lose to the bottom two teams,change tactics when are gunning for promotion & have been on a steady spiral since xmas.If going from top to 5th floats ur boat thats your problem.
    Nuff said

ps Good 3pts yesterday
    the fact we have been in top 7 for the last consecutive 41 games floats my boat. after all compared to other teams around us we have just a average squad. nolan has worked wonders this season. every manager makes mistakes especially rookie one,s.

Quote Originally Posted by sirlesbradd View Post
    the fact we have been in top 7 for the last consecutive 41 games floats my boat. after all compared to other teams around us we have just a average squad. nolan has worked wonders this season. every manager makes mistakes especially rookie one,s.
    Average squad compared to other teams around us? Apart from Luton Mansfield & maybe Coventry & our playing budget will be on par if not better than the rest.Top 7 for 41 games you sure

"What a load of twoddle"

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    Brilliant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygToBqK60XU
    Last edited by skandark; 08-04-2018 at 11:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    When I die, I'll leave a request that the club honour my passing by organising a minute's abuse at a home game. Boos, profanities, insults, hand gestures and V signs all welcome. It would be a fitting tribute, I reckon even tarquin would fly over for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    When I die, I'll leave a request that the club honour my passing by organising a minute's abuse at a home game. Boos, profanities, insults, hand gestures and V signs all welcome. It would be a fitting tribute, I reckon even tarquin would fly over for that.
    No boos or profanities from me Snobbers.....I shall raise a glass of the cheapest gut~rot cider in memory of your passing

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    No boos or profanities from me Snobbers.....I shall raise a glass of the cheapest gut~rot cider in memory of your passing
    Fair enough. To reciprocate I'll abuse a goat if you happen to go before me.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast