+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Beware The Men From The Den

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Mac you were saying Fulham will be easing off Looks like it They looked really good last night they will walk the playoffs if not autos Millwall played well just outclassed second half
    Wishful thinking!! Like Wolves, they're too good for this league!!

It.s in the Rams hands, we the Lions have to play away to Boro and the Villa at home, and the guys looked knackered on fri night.

Plus both Villa and Boro have spent over £60 million each this season, us total £800,000. Just as well you don't have to play Fulham.
    Last edited by claw84; 22-04-2018 at 02:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    It.s in the Rams hands, we the Lions have to play away to Boro and the Villa at home, and the guys looked knackered on fri night.

Plus both Villa and Boro have spent over £60 million each this season, us total £800,000. Just as well you don't have to play Fulham.
    It's ok back to usual stuff next year as you fight relegation.

Best scenario now would be Fulham joining Wolves and Brentford sneaking in the playoffs and winning them. Those 3 mentioned are the best footballing sides in the league, and if all 3 go up it would be worth staying down imo.

Fulham are a pleasure to watch imo.

Quote Originally Posted by DCFCArmy View Post
    Best scenario now would be Fulham joining Wolves and Brentford sneaking in the playoffs and winning them. Those 3 mentioned are the best footballing sides in the league, and if all 3 go up it would be worth staying down imo.

Fulham are a pleasure to watch imo.
    Way back in August I tipped Fulham and also Brentford as an outside chance.

However I thought wolves would fail so got that one horribly wrong.

Fulham are a better side than Wolves IMO but didn't get going until they had 20pts + to find.

On the remote off chance we sneak a play off place I hope Fulham get 2nd.

If they don't I would have a mortgage bet on them winning the play offs

Quote Originally Posted by ManxRam View Post

If they don't I would have a mortgage bet on them winning the play offs
    On paper I'd agree, but once in the play offs anyone can win it. How many times in the play off finals have the losers been the better team. So here's hoping we make the top 6 as IMO it's a lottery!

Quote Originally Posted by Manofpride View Post
    On paper I'd agree, but once in the play offs anyone can win it. How many times in the play off finals have the losers been the better team. So here's hoping we make the top 6 as IMO it's a lottery!
    Fulham, Boro and Villa certs for playoffs (Cardiff runners-up)! If we are GIVEN 6th spot we will get done by any of them three!! I have no delusions that we could win the play-offs!!

Britt the man again for Middlesbrough his strength and pace, the key for Middlesbrough once again puts Middlesbrough 1-0 up against Millwall.

At one time we could of had him in our team....

Quote Originally Posted by Ramspudnik View Post
    Britt the man again for Middlesbrough his strength and pace, the key for Middlesbrough once again puts Middlesbrough 1-0 up against Millwall.

At one time we could of had him in our team....
    And how did you work that out?

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    And how did you work that out?
    I’m watching the game and I was at Pride Park when we lost 2-1 that how.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)