+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: OT:Bring back Kempo

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    Bucket boy?
    Yes, Brin was famous for his efforts at keeping RUFC afloat. Unfortunately, he's a complete rrse. His pathetic wind ups on other fans' forums are childish. But then he does wear cardigans.

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    Yes, Brin was famous for his efforts at keeping RUFC afloat. Unfortunately, he's a complete rrse. His pathetic wind ups on other fans' forums are childish. But then he does wear cardigans.
    Other fans forums? My you are the sad one, pray tell what sites of late have I visited?

Go and have a glass of wine sweetie and chill it's Saturday evening and we've won again, has anyone told Zil?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Other fans forums? My you are the sad one, pray tell what sites of late have I visited?

Go and have a glass of wine sweetie and chill it's Saturday evening and we've won again, has anyone told Zil?
    I don't know about "of late" but you used to love gloating over other fans' misery. I know several Newcastle fans who'd like to shove your cardie where the Sun don't shine.

That's true. Some of them thought Beardsley was quite god looking

I don't know about "of late" but you used to love gloating over other fans' misery. I know several Newcastle fans who'd like to shove your cardie where the Sun don't shine.
    What’s up with monty ..... chill out ��

Don't think he's been missed.
    I remember Duncan norvelle being funny when I first saw him. Quickly becoming tedious and sad. Rip kempoo

Norvelle was quite funny for a duck

I have argued with the doc for more years than I care to remember and we are hardly bosom buddies but something here does not sit right with me. I would say the same if it was MMM, roly, mike, Zil or even the appalling Yak You cannot simply ban a long established poster without explanation. I am astonished that other posters have not questioned this decision. It is not right and it diminishes people on here imo that they just seem to accept it. Bring him back and do it now.
    I’m happy to be banned 😎

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    Norvelle was quite funny for a duck
    So your saying kempoo is quite funny for a doc?

Think you'll find that was Sunderland about 4 /5 years ago. Quite sad you can still recall trolling me to see what I was up to. In a word, pathetic.

Have you had a wine? Oh of course you have with your posts tonight.

Chill out man relax we're all millers aren't we?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast