+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Michael Smith is 6'3"

Michael Smith is 6'3"

If you didn't know it yet Michael Smith is 6'3", what a **** song. Can we not come up with anything better.
    Although we could do come up with songs for the rest of the team, maybe we need to update the list of players and length of contract sticky with each players height.

I'll be lazy and start off with...if he's good enough for me, he's good enough for you, we've got Jamie Proctor; he is 6'2".

Quote Originally Posted by fc_miller View Post
    If you didn't know it yet Michael Smith is 6'3", what a **** song. Can we not come up with anything better.
    Although we could do come up with songs for the rest of the team, maybe we need to update the list of players and length of contract sticky with each players height.

I'll be lazy and start off with...if he's good enough for me, he's good enough for you, we've got Jamie Proctor; he is 6'2".
    Don't know alot of the new songs but got to say the Richard Wood song is brilliant. And the Semi on song is funny. Was really quiet today, If we get in the play offs we have to up our game to help the lads in the semis

To say Fleetwood only brought 150, they made some noise.

Just a trawler-full

There was a terrace song in the 70s... Six-foot-two, eyes of blue, (fill n name, usually a dirty centre-back or full-back) is after you, la-la-la-la, la-la-la, la-la

Michael Smith is 6 foot 3....hardly sounds menacing. Sounds like a typical lad from East Herringthorpe.
    Last edited by sota; 08-04-2018 at 04:38 AM.

And woman 😆

According to Soccer Base ....... He's 6ft 4.
    Not got the same ring to it though.

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 784
Size:  27.3 KB

He does look taller than 6'3", but is that a reliable source of information? They also have him as 'on loan'!

He does look taller than 6'3", but is that a reliable source of information? They also have him as 'on loan'!
    haha, i didn't notice that part.

Wikipedia also had him down as 6ft 4 when he first joined as this song was doing the rounds on twitter and somebody pointed out that he was 6ft 4 and linked the wikipedia page into their tweet. Wikipedia can be changed by anybody though so it now shows that he is 6ft 3 which has probably been changed by one of our fans so that our song doesn't sound as daft.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast