+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thanks Rafa

Thanks Rafa

Your class is shining through at this end of season. Just when we needed to improve and pull away, we have - just like he said we would be better in the second half of the season than the first.

Expeience, planning, organization and, not just tactical knowledge, but the ability to use the right tactics at the right time with the resources at hand. World class.

totally agree!

Greetings from St Ives in Cornwall.

Beautiful day in the sun just got better thanks to Rafa and the lads.

Not only are we becoming very hard to beat, but now bossing games and scoring goals.

**** you Rafa doubters.

Back Friday for Arsenal Saturday. Can't wait to turn them over too.

Yeah, lets hope he gets the support he deserves from you know who, hes worked miracles this season.

I suspect that, without him, we'd be down where West Brom are now.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    No coincidence that the club's who find themselves in the bottom three have, or have had, poor managers.

I feel sorry for them, as let's face it, we know how it feels.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanleymag View Post
    No coincidence that the club's who find themselves in the bottom three have, or have had, poor managers.

I feel sorry for them, as let's face it, we know how it feels.
    True. I’ve always been a bit envious of the clubs that pull away when the going gets tough. Now it’s us.

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    Your class is shining through at this end of season. Just when we needed to improve and pull away, we have - just like he said we would be better in the second half of the season than the first.

Expeience, planning, organization and, not just tactical knowledge, but the ability to use the right tactics at the right time with the resources at hand. World class.
    Well said.

I think without him we'd be close to down already.

BUt don't forget everybody - Rafa is actually a **** manager and we should of got rid

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Yet when Pardew arrived at West Brom they were 17th and I believe three points clear of Swansea.

rafa having this chimpionship squad 10th,on 38 points with 6 games to go is like stevie wonder winning the Australia grand prix in a f'ucking morris minor!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)