+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Match Ratings vs Coventry

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    I love Maggie Thatcher ����
    Not only brain dead but also into necrophilia. More outstanding contributions from our resident Sun reader.

The 2 sets of ratings are spot on. Especially Elites mention of oconnor keeping possession in a tight spot really relieved us of mounting pressure from Coventry. I know it's only a glimpse but he looks comfortable and could well give us what we miss from Yates.

Quote Originally Posted by caj85 View Post
    The 2 sets of ratings are spot on. Especially Elites mention of oconnor keeping possession in a tight spot really relieved us of mounting pressure from Coventry. I know it's only a glimpse but he looks comfortable and could well give us what we miss from Yates.
    This was actually the highlight of the match for me. Panic was setting in as we were all screaming for the ref to blow the final whistle. Up pops O’Connor, cool as a cucumber and showing a touch of class and experience. Put a big smile on my face did that.

Can't argue with those ratings. Duffy and Forte were the men of the match for sure, but a solid performance all round. So pleasing to get back to winning ways, and particularly so following their equaliser.

In terms of atmosphere and excitement, is was a great advert for L2. Coventry fans, when they got going, were some of the loudest I've ever heard at the Lane, but also some of the most ****tish. Loads of aggro stuff on the way to the ground from their mob, so happy we shut them up in the end.

Two more wins should secure our playoff place!

Thanks for those write ups Freemuzzy and Elite. Having been at the game both give an accurate and in-depth analysis of each player in my opinion.

I’m hoping that yesterday’s game was a turning point and gives this squad of players the belief and confidence that they have got a fantastic opportunity to push on and make something of this season. Over the course of 42 games the club have consitently been in the top seven and as such let’s cement that.

I cannot add anything to the analysis except to say it was good to see O'Connor back he was cool calm and collected just when we needed his presence. He has worked his socks off to come back from a potentially career threatening injury I was really pleased for him today, 10/10 to Duffy for handing him the Skippers armband when he arrived on the pitch. Its good to see him back even though they might be short bursts his presence will be needed if we make the play offs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12