+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Good riddance

Good riddance

to Stoke, they are really a nasty little club. Their players and fans are the biggest moaners you can imagine. Hopefully they will finish off the task of getting relegated and we will not see them back in the Premiership for a long time.

Ive been on Footymad a long time now Dave lol, and I remember back in 2006-07 which was our first season back in the Champship. And I used to look at their fans on Stoke Mad, and I found them to be some of the most ignorant and foul mouthed fans Ive ever seen. And most of the threads werent even critical, they just loved being able to swear without filters I think.

Seems like a good bit of respect for Ray davee

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Ive been on Footymad a long time now Dave lol, and I remember back in 2006-07 which was our first season back in the Champship. And I used to look at their fans on Stoke Mad, and I found them to be some of the most ignorant and foul mouthed fans Ive ever seen. And most of the threads werent even critical, they just loved being able to swear without filters I think.
    No wonder this Network is on it's arse, You are a clown. You don't do banter eh?

zzz

Fandan fan who wants to talk about all things nice and proper without debate.

Sook ma dook!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rab_The_Ger View Post
    No wonder this Network is on it's arse, You are a clown. You don't do banter eh?

zzz

Fandan fan who wants to talk about all things nice and proper without debate.

Sook ma dook!!!!
    Dont forget he's a BAWBAG from Yawkshire Rab,they don't know how to have banter..

what do you mean alf / rab

Quote Originally Posted by Rab_The_Ger View Post
    No wonder this Network is on it's arse, You are a clown. You don't do banter eh? zzz
    Fandan fan who wants to talk about all things nice and proper without debate. Sook ma dook!!!!
    I don't know who the heck you are kid, probably some sad and bitter sweaty sock scotch flop. But it doesn't matter anyway to me.
    I was merely replying to Dave's opening post about Stoke as a club and as a set of fans, and in case you didn't notice, he wasn't joking and using banter either was he ?.

I don't know who the heck you are kid, probably some sad and bitter sweaty sock scotch flop. But it doesn't matter anyway to me.
    I was merely replying to Dave's opening post about Stoke as a club and as a set of fans, and in case you didn't notice, he wasn't joking and using banter either was he ?.
    'bitter sweaty sock scotch flop' ......well to be fair you wouldn't want to eat it would you?

Quote Originally Posted by dagenhamJohn View Post
    'bitter sweaty sock scotch flop' ......well to be fair you wouldn't want to eat it would you?
    What, a sweaty pile of haggis ?. No Daggers I sure wouldn't.

What, a sweaty pile of haggis ?. No Daggers I sure wouldn't.
    a wise decision imo, neat phrase though!
    stay safe now
    john.
    Last edited by dagenhamJohn; 12-04-2018 at 06:50 PM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast