+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beating thistle and

Beating thistle and

Not losing to county is the key to survival....reasonably confident but it's tight....precious precious point on weds.

I'm worried because we just can't score, mcann keeps playing moussa and smith and we are getting nothing out of them.
    When do the fixtures come out, should have thistle at home, but probably county away ?
    Same as last season, praying for 10th.

Mon or Tues I think.

Due 3 at home, whether we get them...who knows

Even 2nd bottom should see the Dehs safe. I can't see any of the Championship play-off contenders posing much of a threat to you.

Quote Originally Posted by RAM1971 View Post
    Even 2nd bottom should see the Dehs safe. I can't see any of the Championship play-off contenders posing much of a threat to you.
    Pars on form and dees have abysmal record thru there.

Livvy wud bring bad vibes.

ICT have gave us problems.

Dabs are **** though.😁

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Pars on form and dees have abysmal record thru there.

Livvy wud bring bad vibes.

ICT have gave us problems.

Dabs are **** though.��

I don't think even the most die hard Dundee Arab Boy would give his team four stars right now?

Thought the Accies would ship a few today ,GD might have a baring on the outcome but still in our own hands ....well away from home anyway....

Quote Originally Posted by Mudskipper View Post
    Thought the Accies would ship a few today ,GD might have a baring on the outcome but still in our own hands ....well away from home anyway....
    Reminded me of one of those world cup qualifiers where result suited both teams, accies happy to lose by 1 to protect GD, tic happy to win.

I know there have been a few this season but I can't stop thinking if we had held on against 10 men at Killie we might have kicked on another three points at this stage would be massive....

Quote Originally Posted by deecom View Post
    I'm worried because we just can't score, mcann keeps playing moussa and smith and we are getting nothing out of them.
    When do the fixtures come out, should have thistle at home, but probably county away ?
    Same as last season, praying for 10th.
    Its Moussa and Murray he keeps playing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)