+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What the other Millers did this weekend

What the other Millers did this weekend

Very little by the reports

Bray played for Forest Green, subbed early second half

Oniarese didn't make the squad for Cheltenham (injured?)

JCH second half sub for Coventry, not mentioned

Bailey_King anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by PerigordMiller View Post

Bailey_King anyone?
    Ask GWRU ( or T71 )

Quote Originally Posted by PerigordMiller View Post

Bailey_King anyone?
    No longer on loan at North Ferriby? Not in their squad yesterday - seems to have disappeared. According to some other websites he's contracted to the Millers until 30/06/18 - no idea if that is correct though.
    Last edited by mikemiller; 08-04-2018 at 02:35 PM.

Forest Green also had Farrend Rawson and Reuben Reid in the first 11 yesterday.

Two strikers who never gelled here are banging them in for fun at their current clubs, Namely Danny Hylton (Luton) & Jordan Bowery (Crewe)

Rawson and Reid both made permanent moves to Forest Green in January - I must have missed that news. Reid was even given a 30 month contract.
    Hylton and Bowery have probably found their true level now.
    JCH seems to have fizzled out at Coventry after a promising start

One of the first things The Mouth said when he joined us, was that he was going to smash our transfer record to pieces and then immediately smash it again.

True to his words he bought Bowery now of 4th Division Crewe, and followed up with JCH a 4th Division bench warmer with Coventry.
    Undeterred by these dismal signings The Mouth then proclaimed he wanted TS to lash out £700,000 on Tubbs and £800,000 on Stevie May. TS said enough Stevie even though your like a son to me and we've supped many a fine cup of PG Tips together.

Where are May and Tubbs now and what's happened to One-Season-Wonder er, erm, give me some time here, the bloke who said no to us and then came crawling back to us. Hah! Agard. I never forget a plum pudding that another rubbish Steve wants even if signing him costs him his job Cotterill.

Agard did very well for us in that season, and was sold for a healthy profit - he wouldn't have cut it at the higher level, and indded didn't with Bristol City.

Peri, after Agard's arrival I watch him closely to see what we had on our hands. My appraisal went as follows:

he's fast but has no idea where he's going to; his ball control is non existent making it easy to take the ball from him; he needs 3 or 4 team-mates to pass to, otherwise he gives the ball away; he's completely unaware where his team-mates are and so just runs and runs until someone takes the ball off him. Finally, the goals he scores are all taps in after others have done all the hard work.

Now Peri, which current Premiership player does Agard resemble to a T? why none other than Raheem Sterling (who wouldn't be in my squad if and when we go to Russia). Sterling, like Agard is a liability unless of course England are running the oppo ragged.

This we are incapable of doing.

2013/14 League 1
    Agard 21 league goals, plus 5 in the cups
    Wish we'd got somebody as bad as that now

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast