+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: EFL Cup Final

EFL Cup Final

75 minutes gone a zero football played by either side.
    Is this the standard we're going to be playing at next season?
    Shrewsbury still in with a shout of automatic promotion and not one player would get anywhere near our bench.

A very poor game won by Lincoln 1-0 , very low standard .

Lincoln ed a pair a reyt thugs up front

Iz that Whitehouse who scooared any relation to that Hull thug Billy Whitehouse ? Looks a bit like him.

Or worrit Whitehurst ?
    Last edited by SBRed48; 08-04-2018 at 04:15 PM.

It is Billy Whitehurst I think.He was at Mexborough Town and joined Hull for around £2000 and was later transferred to Newcastle.

Agree it was poor. Av watched Shrewsbury a couple o times and they ent bin bad to be fair. I think Lincolns tactics were to be in their faces, spoil and upset their rhythm and it worked.

We know what league1 is like. It's a war of attrition at times. Our own young starlets struggled to come to terms with it in 2015. 9 defeats on trot weren't it afooar we gorrus finger art.

Quote Originally Posted by Fileytyke View Post
    It is Billy Whitehurst I think.He was at Mexborough Town and joined Hull for around £2000 and was later transferred to Newcastle.
    Landlord of The Butchers Arms in Thurnscoe last I heard Filey , not a pub to take your mrs in to if you know what I mean .

The pub suited Billy well .

Used to have that blunts pub near ground where all Ming mogs went on match day he was a blunts hero

Lincoln skipper, Waterfall an ex Red