+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Jooa's Reaction to Sheff Utd win

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Nowt wrong with that SB and it’ll be in double figures you can bet , he’s clearly a man who thinks he’s a motivator .... another Flitcroft ?

Flitcroft couldn’t half talk some shi te
    I hope Jooa ez the same success az Flicker in keeping us up. Last day at Derby, them needing a point fo Play Offs, us needing a point to stop up. Cud well be another Huddersfield. Davies wud probably kick it in his own net if he wo arsing ararnd wi ball like Steele wo.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    I hope Jooa ez the same success az Flicker in keeping us up. Last day at Derby, them needing a point fo Play Offs, us needing a point to stop up. Cud well be another Huddersfield. Davies wud probably kick it in his own net if he wo arsing ararnd wi ball like Steele wo.
    Or Isgrove could be a yard out and trip over his own feet like he did against Port Vale during promotion season with chance to win it for us. Still one of worst misses I've seen from a reds player

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    I think we'll know more about this squad when we've played this attacking system longer. We were way too negative under Hecky this season and that had rubbed off on the players like it or not.

This new system is giving them freedom to attack more and so they are gaining in confidence. We will lose matches, of course we will but I'd much rather pay to watch the performances against Bristol City and Sheff Utd to what I'd seen before.
    Hecky only ed effectively one striker, Bradshaw, up front so he went 451 with the limited squad he wo given and he did well to keep us above the relegation zone. Mr Morais azzed the advantage of two new key strikers Moore and McBurnie.
    I wo lucky to miss the Millwall game. Did tha gu Ponte ?

A can picture Jooa wit microphone at Derby singin and dancing with our fans aftut game. Him and kipper Jackson doing a double act

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    A can picture Jooa wit microphone at Derby singin and dancing with our fans aftut game. Him and kipper Jackson doing a double act
    I can picture him with a wig on singing daddy cool

Hecky only ed effectively one striker, Bradshaw, up front so he went 451 with the limited squad he wo given and he did well to keep us above the relegation zone. Mr Morais azzed the advantage of two new key strikers Moore and McBurnie.
    I wo lucky to miss the Millwall game. Did tha gu Ponte ?
    No I was referring to the stats of the match. It suggests we did attack on more than one occasion.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    I can picture him with a wig on singing daddy cool
    Accun picha summa yor lot inna strate jackit bein led inta a BIG GREEN VAN ! Doylums

Yon darn theearz the wurst pillaker, wage stealing bullsh1tta wiv ivva ed, so theer. Am telling teycha on thee, Miss ! Miss ! Roma's calling Hecky names.
    Thaccun tell ooh tha wants , tellum t bring thu mates anorl , "Mi Fatha wo an heavyweight Champion" ,Beware the " Portuguese Men a War " thull ev thi

Miss ! Miss ! Roma's calling Hecky names.

Come Here Roma Red.

It worrim Miss. It worrim.

Roma, Go and see Miss Rose and tell her you have to go to Mr Beevers fo the cane. And you can go with him SB Red. I heard what you said about our visitor Mr Morais.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Keef and Hecky were my first choice. When Robbins left I said straight away to get Keef Hill. I said then that the job he's done at Rochdale was second to none and I still stand by that today.
    Sorry Pass, came on here last night for a bit o light relief after a pretty shyte day and didn't proof read what I'd posted before pressing send. Should have posted something like " wouldn't have been the first choice of anyone I know" - realise we all have different opinions and I don't speak for all.

I'll give anyone the benefit of the doubt until they lose my respect as Hill did, or my support as Hecky did.
    Definition o madness keeping doing the same thing and expecting a different result.
    And the Royston Messiah int exactly pulling any trees up is he ? Seeds of dissent already on their board.

I'm with you on Big Mick though, all the way.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast