+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Jooa's Reaction to Sheff Utd win

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Bristol we probably deserved to win but a dunt think many at game adda been surprised if wid lost that Blunts game 1-4 the number a chances they created and missed after gooin ahead. We dodged the bullets and McBurnie poked in the rebound off a poor attempted save by their keeper and it gave us the energy to push forra late winner. Ad still prefer Wilder as manager to Jooa.

Wilder ent fetched mourinho his morning cuppa so he's not qualified enuff SB. Someone like Wilders credentials as per working his way up the English footballing ladder from non league and having great success along the way aren't what Barnsley football club are looking for

A nightmare talked up as a daydream

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Risking his career my fecking eye. Why dunt he feck reight off to a big club then if little old Barnsley is such a chore. It's t w@ts like him who run this club down. He should be proud to be here instead of showing such arrogance after a rare win. This club gave this pillock a job when he was unemployed. It'd make my day if we sacked him. I hate getting cheap jibes off opposing fans let alone our head coach. Absolute w@n ker he is. Wek up Steve
    Goo wesh thi marth art lad, disgraceful post.

I've not been since the Millwall game so not posted much since as I prefer to post on here having actually been to a game.
    One thing that did strike me about this unusual appointment (in a season of extraordinary events for any football club) is that there may not have been too many decent, available and affordable established managers who actually wanted the job.

I understand that this lad's credentials aren't exactly confidence inspiring but lets be honest here - in recent years we've employed Keith Hill, Daft Lad, Hecky for a season too long and now this bloke.
    The common denominator ( whomever the owner) is that none of them would have been the fans first choice.

It may well be that the reason he's here is because the management wanted something different from the second rate managers that have gone before him.

put Teddy back int cot clappers and give the bloke a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by red flagged View Post
    I've not been since the Millwall game so not posted much since as I prefer to post on here having actually been to a game.
    One thing that did strike me about this unusual appointment (in a season of extraordinary events for any football club) is that there may not have been too many decent, available and affordable established managers who actually wanted the job.

I understand that this lad's credentials aren't exactly confidence inspiring but lets be honest here - in recent years we've employed Keith Hill, Daft Lad, Hecky for a season too long and now this bloke.
    The common denominator ( whomever the owner) is that none of them would have been the fans first choice.

It may well be that the reason he's here is because the management wanted something different from the second rate managers that have gone before him.

Ey up, Tory Boy ez got arta his company car from a session sharting at benefit scroungers and immigrants through his megaphone.

Tha dun't speyk fo me. Hecky was my first choice at the time. A bet tha wo theear at Wembley twice but ez been very little since.

Quote Originally Posted by upthecolliers View Post
    Goo wesh thi marth art lad, disgraceful post.
    I agree wi ivvery word Pass ez pooasted.

Better than an episode or corrie this

All abart opinions az tha knows.

Get thi popcorn and Kiora Orange carton art. Cud be a good 'un if it kicks off.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Better than an episode or corrie this
    Soap opera is how I'd describe things darn theear anorl Steve

Quote Originally Posted by red flagged View Post

Keef and Hecky were my first choice. When Robbins left I said straight away to get Keef Hill. I said then that the job he's done at Rochdale was second to none and I still stand by that today.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast