+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Jooa's Reaction to Sheff Utd win

Aye and I wanted Steve Parkin after Nigel Spackman

For the record my first choice today is Mick McCarthy. He's openly said that he wants to carry on working, still has passion and drive. Some club will get his services and benefit hugely from them. He spent next to nowt at Ipswich and made the club money whilst keeping them firmly in mid table and sometimes knocking on the door of the play offs.

I tipped Ipswich for relegation in pre season. Nowt to do with Micks ability as a manager but I felt they'd not invested nowhere near enough on the pitch and that squad looked tired and worn down from the season before. Looked like he'd got his hands tied to me. Sounds foolish and it was looking back. Ill admit my mistakes. I should never have doubted what Micks capable of doing in adversity and he proved yet again what a brilliant manager and motivator he is.

We should be bending over backwards to employ him. Not as head coach either. He should be employed as manager. Get this club back to looking summat like and run by proper football people.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Aye and I wanted Steve Parkin after Nigel Spackman

Thad want sumbdy like Morais Steve . Sumbdy like him is custom designed to tick all the boxes for the modern football fan

It's when people (like Red Flagged) think they speyk on behalf of all fans that gets my (scape) goat and present their opinions as facts when their posts are like the rest of us, just opinions. It's a thing a lot of Tories do to give the appearance of knowledge and authority.
    "none of them would have been the fans first choice" Aar duz he know ?
    Kerr duz the same. Opinions dressed up as facts.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Thad want sumbdy like Morais Steve . Sumbdy like him is custom designed to tick all the boxes for the modern football fan
    Very true I'm not up Morais' ar53 or anything. I just think he needs to given a break now. It's not as if we could get anyone else in now anyway. I'll reserve judgement until after we've played Bolton on saturday.

Nonna , lastuns ev bin mi choice , Pat Phelan fomee next , Asst C Dingle , thed freetnum lottaram , win or sum Timpson forrum all !!!

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    I agree wi ivvery word Pass ez pooasted.
    So tha thinks he's a P1llock and a W@nker then, thought better on thee SB.

Thuz been double standards on here forra while nar.

It seems people can call Hecky wot the want but say owt ageeanst Jooa and people get on thur hi ooarse abart it.. Av read Hecky being called all sooarts a things on here--Judas, Traitor being the mildest to foul language strong stuff a lot worse than wot Pass ez sed

Same people that wo calling Mansford Bullsh1t Ben are evvin a go at me for calling Jooa a bullsh1tta

Same people that were criticising/mekkin fun of Director Barry Taylor calling him alsooarts are on my back fo criticising/mekkin fun of Director Chien Lee

It wurks booath ways.

Yond up M1 north , wa nivvanagud , misrabble bigearded 2hat , Josés arr leeda nar norrim, so theer , smook that !!

I don't think the vitriol towards the new HC is good in the circumstances. I'm not saying I disagree with everything you're saying SBred and Pass I just don't agree with the timing.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast