+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Speak to us Mr Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by jjaflup22 View Post
    Jees, it's only a pie, it's hardly something to be worrying about in the grand scheme of things...
    but the pies they are mince lets be honest

Quote Originally Posted by shedboy71 View Post
    but the pies they are mince lets be honest
    Lol, doubt if there's any mince in them...

To the few supporters left who back Laszlo,i do understand that getting rid of manager after manager does the club no good in the long term.The problem is the monkey is backing a donkey.In April 2018 after the former's statement backing the donkey i knew we would be playing Championship football till at least 2020,FACT.
    In my opinion had we binned the donkey a better manager would have still given us hope this season even with part of his budget eaten up by Shabba's compensation.The Monkey has thrown all his eggs into one basket and the Donkey will tread on every single one of them.FACT.

Honestly don't know where to stand on all this. What I would say is that it does suit MM to have Csaba there. Can either justify his backing or give him a fall guy depending how the season goes - whilst pointing out the "root and branch" changes that have been made. Not in my nature to be a cynic though but completely understand why there is so much dissatisfaction for so many fans. With all due respect, will always hope the facts stated above turn out to be wrong however.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Jam View Post
    It makes sense for the club to make money from as many different ways as possible. I hear at the "Campy New" the Fun are going to have a Crematorium.
    Yes, the intention is for a Crem at Camperdown......but nowt to do with the fun.

Dark Blue Holdings , not DFC are behind the Neu Campy scheme.

Standalone businesses setting up further standalone businesses which unless there’s a tax dodge shal not generate funds for DFC, quite the reverse, they are hoping for the DFC fans to support wholeheartedly and boost these other separate businesses......oh and bring oot their deed as well.

Investors and financiers of this significant development are not doing this to hand profits to the Fun....

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    I find it weird that folk put so much stock on having everyone back when defending corners. It's a tactical choice that, clearly, Csaba favours. It'd be a huge surprise if this was different tomorrow so get ready to rage.
    Agreed Terry, it's become obsessional with so many posters, must keep them awake at night.
    In the overall scheme of things it is of very little consequence.

Does he hold the fans in contempt?

Why else is he forcing us to endure Laszlo??

Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post
    The frippery pish that you allude to does indeed matter, and very much so. It adds to the overall experience of matchdays for a lot of folk, especially those purchasing hospitality where the facilities were well past the use by date. But that sort of thing is lost on phukkin knuckleheads like you who whinge constantly about all things United. I wouldn’t be at all surprised if we won 5-0 on Saturday and dicks like your good self berated the team and the manager for not scoring 6 ��
    You still delighted that we're going to have a lick of paint inside the stadium and a sports bar pal?

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)