+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Speak to us Mr Martin.

Mr Martin better pull his **** together or we aint got a club

Quote Originally Posted by troonarab View Post
    I’m struggling to think of 4 players that should be kept.
    moshni maybe - no one else. keep the youth fringe but its last chance for some.

Quote Originally Posted by ClashCityRocker View Post
    Should United suffer another humiliating defeat tomorrow night I think Ellis should be put in charge for the remaining 4 games and the play offs ( if we can secure 4th place ).

The embarrassment and shame brought to the club has to stop - enough is enough.

Sadly, it's not worked out for Csaba, I am sure he is a decent bloke and means well and is trying his best, but for the greater good of the club something has to change . Csaba has tried his best under difficult circumstances, but I think it's time for change, it's just not working.

I am also hearing that United only have 4 first team squad players signed for next season - unsure if this is accurate information.
    Why do so many of you think the boy Ellis could be some kind of saviour...surely he's instrumental in the position you're in now given he's the first team coach and has been through your demise

Do you think the boy McCann will do it for you?

I have heard a few noises about him and another coach ripping piss out of Laszlo in front of players.

All rumours of course but I far from believe he would be the saviour.

I really hope those rumours are untrue. I have been told from an impeccable source that Laszlo and Ellis work long hours together long into the night together.

So does that now put Ellis out the running as he is definitely having an input on things?

I remain unchanged. Let Laszlo get a pre-season. I'd even allow him to bring in his own assistant to be able to get an actual chance to try and make things his.

I feel like he has been thrust into an impossible position.

Players that don't care about even their own individual reputations.

Coaches that aren't his choice. In fact they're the besties of the man he has replaced. Dodgy as ****.

He's had one of said ex manager's besties signing him players that aren't up to the job.

And he's had Luggy put on him which only served to undermine him further.

He's had his hands bound behind his back, his shoelaces tied together and the tires on his motor slashed. But regardless of all that, we can't sack a manager without getting a pre season to build. Minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by PortugueseFrank View Post
    I have heard a few noises about him and another coach ripping piss out of Laszlo in front of players.

I really hope those rumours are untrue. I have been told from an impeccable source that Laszlo and Ellis work long hours together long into the night together.

So does that now put Ellis out the running as he is definitely having an input on things?

I remain unchanged. Let Laszlo get a pre-season. I'd even allow him to bring in his own assistant to be able to get an actual chance to try and make things his.

Coaches that aren't his choice. In fact they're the besties of the man he has replaced. Dodgy as ****.

He's had one of said ex manager's besties signing him players that aren't up to the job.

He's had his hands bound behind his back, his shoelaces tied together and the tires on his motor slashed. But regardless of all that, we can't sack a manager without getting a pre season to build. Minimum.
    The easy answer is always to sack the manager but it was the players on the park who allowed a bunch of part timers on a 4 game losing streak to score three goals against them on Saturday.I reckon it was board members who signed a pile of shyte in January and demanded that the manager turn them into league winners.
    The manager carries the can but its plain for anyone with half a brain to see that if he goes most of the 1st team squad and the BOD deserve the same fate.

I completely agree Frank.

Quote Originally Posted by PortugueseFrank View Post

An impossible situation? We were top of the phucking league when he took over!!

How do you know that he wasn't responsible for signing that pile of absolute **** in January?? Because from what i've heard (From an "impeccable" source) DT hasn't had authorisation to sign anybody since last summer.

between 4-6 changes every week, playing players out of position, sticking with boys who never play well....yeah let's trust him with our entire playing budget for next season.

Phuck me man!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Danny_Dyer View Post
    An impossible situation? We were top of the phucking league when he took over!!

How do you know that he wasn't responsible for signing that pile of absolute **** in January?? Because from what i've heard (From an "impeccable" source) DT hasn't had authorisation to sign anybody since last summer.

between 4-6 changes every week, playing players out of position, sticking with boys who never play well....yeah let's trust him with our entire playing budget for next season.

Phuck me man!!!
    Kinda hard to argue with any of this.

The constant changes along with everyone back at corners, falkirk 6 game was the first time i'd seen us do that in years since Houstie and his zonal pish and of course players out of position. Im not seeing why he should be given any more chances after this season end...

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    The easy answer is always to sack the manager but it was the players on the park who allowed a bunch of part timers on a 4 game losing streak to score three goals against them on Saturday.I reckon it was board members who signed a pile of shyte in January and demanded that the manager turn them into league winners.
    The manager carries the can but its plain for anyone with half a brain to see that if he goes most of the 1st team squad and the BOD deserve the same fate.
    Burn it down and start again. No manager in the world should be able to keep his job after these results and yeah we did sign a pile of ****e but Livingston are second in the table and have Lee ****ing Miller upfront. If shabba stays then we aren’t going up next season and that’s a gunboat FACT right there.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)